Agressive Natwest

Allyxia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After the sucess of my LBA and subsequent settlement off HSBC i hate natwest!!!

Had letter of them this morning saying that they are informing their solicitors of my actions and will fight me all the way through the court system.

Anybody else had this off these bullyboys?

Please put my mind at rest that Im not going to be the first person to lose incourt and this is their standard reply Arghhhhhhhh.

Going to be filing my MCOL tonight I know Im going tohave loads of ?'s soif anybody going to be about to help this scared muppet I would be grateful.

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

Yeh they do this alot. If they are gonna fight it all the way why did they pay up to all of us who have got that far???

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

ahh thank goodness.

yeh its good to share - so we know now to carry on.

brisgirlie - are you going to do your mcol today then.

i know they wana edge their bets and not pay up in the hope we all drop out but surely its costing them a lot more money in the long run - going to court and all that?

Allyxia

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

ahh thank goodness.

yeh its good to share - so we know now to carry on.

brisgirlie - are you going to do your mcol today then.

i know they wana edge their bets and not pay up in the hope we all drop out but surely its costing them a lot more money in the long run - going to court and all that?

If the average claim is £2000 then they make money if they can force 1 in 5 people to drop out even after all court fees are paid. They are obviously finding this is happening otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.

We should blame weak individuals who start a claim and then never finish it for making our claims take so long.

SNATCHWEST and NOBBETS no scare me!

ah right I thought it must be something like that.

but surely now natwets know they are not going to win in court they will eventually start paying up before it gets to that stage....just all us gienue (?spelling gone to pot here) pigs would have had to be strong in the meantime. oh well once the kids are down gona start my MCOL god helpme!

Though do you really think it is still their worth their while in interest, court fees and their solictor cost?

Allyxia

hiya alyxsavage.

yes i did complete my Mcol last night i determined to win this and get all monies paid back.

Have you completed your mcol yet?

Just to let you know i have also recieved another letter from natwest today saying they are investigating my claim, seems odd after i had the sod off letter we will fight you all the way letter the day before.

just waiting now to see what happen with the mcol

goodluck with your claim let me know how it goes.

bgrisgirlie:)

23/08/06 RECIEVED STATMENTS:) 25/08/06 SENT PREM LETTER

nah one the Admins advised me not to do MCOL as the banks are using this to delay court by claiming they not getting charges attachment etc etc, so I went and filed it in person yesterday (hence why I was not online).

It s getting issued today, so hopefully I may have a letter from them too.

Perhaps the tide is turning and they gona start paying out a bit esp if we all get detirmined. The amount of times ive wanted to give up so far - but I will keep going.

Question - if you file a N1, but they offer to settle after you done it, what if they only offer you back your charges, can you still push for court to get your costs and interest back (my costs were £120 - not to be sniffed at) just wondering iof they will use this as a tactic.

Allyxia

nah one the Admins advised me not to do MCOL as the banks are using this to delay court by claiming they not getting charges attachment etc etc, so I went and filed it in person yesterday (hence why I was not online).

It s getting issued today, so hopefully I may have a letter from them too.

Perhaps the tide is turning and they gona start paying out a bit esp if we all get detirmined. The amount of times ive wanted to give up so far - but I will keep going.

Question - if you file a N1, but they offer to settle after you done it, what if they only offer you back your charges, can you still push for court to get your costs and interest back (my costs were £120 - not to be sniffed at) just wondering iof they will use this as a tactic.

Demand what the total of your claim is inc cost and int - dosen't matter if N1 or MCOL

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.