smo v's natwest

cheekismo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter to Alex Lyons at gogurburn on the 4th September recorded delivery but it still hasn't been signed for!! The post office says give it 15 working days, not sure whether just to put another letter and cheque in the post.

Also can someone help, I was in dept and got further into dept due to the charges place on the account. I got called in for an account review and with my head messed up I agreed to a loan to help my circumstances!

If the bank refunds my bank charges, should I be able to claim the part of the loan that covers the bank charges as if I hadn't been charged the large sums my loan wouldn't have been so large.

If by magic my statements for the last 6 years turned up this morning, nothing showing signed for on the royal mail website.

Total charges £1741.19, ready to send the prelim letter, just is anyone able to answer my question in the above post. If a loan has been taken out to help get out of dept caused by hefty charges can we claim part of the loan back.

• 4 weeks later...

Sent prelim letter to my branch manager on Monday 2nd June and received letter back today saying they are looking at my concerns and are liasing with customer relations. They also enclosed a Customer Complaints Making Things Better leaflet which states it could take 8 weeks to look into!!

I dont think i will give them 8 weeks considering I gave them 14 days!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Luck. Im sure you will be fine. Just read up each stage here on the website and ask if you need anything.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

• 1 month later...

Have received a letter from Cobbetts today, inside was a defence letter and also the famous CPR part 18. I will be sending them a letter back stating that these are intimidating tatics and also stating that I've sent the court a copy of the letter and CPR part 18 request.

I look forward to the next couple of days, I should receive my AQ from the courts.

I also find it poor that they are asking for a schedule of charges, considering I must have sent it at least 3 times to NatWest. I feel like being cheeky and telling them to contact Stuart Higley for them but I wont.

• 4 weeks later...

Have received a copy of the allocation questionnaire that cobbetts have submitted to the courts. it reads.

Case Management directions cannot be proposed until the claimant serves a reply to the request for further information which was due on 22 December 2006. In light of this, the defendant may amend Defence or apply to strike out.

Had already sent cobbetts a letter stating I wont be filling the cpr part 18 request. NatWest already have 3 copies of my spread sheet with the schedule of charges on.

Have received a copy of the allocation questionnaire that cobbetts have submitted to the courts. it reads.

Case Management directions cannot be proposed until the claimant serves a reply to the request for further information which was due on 22 December 2006. In light of this, the defendant may amend Defence or apply to strike out.

Had already sent cobbetts a letter stating I wont be filling the cpr part 18 request. NatWest already have 3 copies of my spread sheet with the schedule of charges on.

Hi cheekismo,

You sound as if you've got everything just about covered.:cool:

I'm a tad behind you and have recently sent off my AQ to the court and am waiting on a response. Cobblers AQ submitted questionnaire sounds as if it's a code name for 'time wasting', to me. I'm sure the judge will see right through them. Keep us posted, as I'm particuarily interested to hear how things progress seeing as though I', right there with you.

Good luck, not that you really need it.

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA