Please help HFO Services schedule of Litigation letter EX50

shaks
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4836 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They repeat the canard that your account has been sold by Barclaycard to HFO Capital. Which one, I wonder?

Have you called Barclaycard to ask exactly when and to whom the account was sold? This is very important.

It would also be interesting to see when this account was supposedly assigned to them. I don’t believe Barclaycard would have defaulted you in September 05 and sold it by December 05. Just not their form. Usually takes longer to sell. Which raises questions as to the accuracy of the default dates recorded with the CRAs.

Ask Barclays if they have a record of your last payment date and the date a default notice was sent.

Have you actually sent the SAR and CCA?

It would also be interesting to see when this account was supposedly assigned to them. I don’t believe Barclaycard would have defaulted you in September 05 and sold it by December 05. Just not their form. Usually takes longer to sell. Which raises questions as to the accuracy of the default dates recorded with the CRAs.

Ask Barclays if they have a record of your last payment date and the date a default notice was sent.

Have you actually sent the SAR and CCA?

Contact number for Barclaycard 0844 556 0066

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

shaks, did that letter from Dec 2006 come to you as a result of your CCA request? If so, I’m puzzled as to why they sent it – perhaps to try and make out they contacted you at the time?

As the balance was £879 at default in Sep 2005, the amount has risen in under TWO months to £931 – that’s a 5% increase, or an annual rate of around 30%!

Or is it one you actually received in 2006?

Thanks guys but we’re messing up the thread. Have asked myself, hopefully I’ll have the courtesy of a response. As I’m usually the top poster in the forums every week, the posting restrictions will severely curtail my efforts. If I can be bothered, that is.