Credit Resourse Solutions CRS

thehorder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4828 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have had for some days now phone calls from the above company, not sure if I have got the correct word for the R.... the phone rings pick it up, then a recorded femail voice, telling me I will not be charged for the call... they ask me if I am Mrs ........., if so press 2, which I have and they ask me if I want to pay my debt over the phone or press ? to speak to a representative (this is all automated), as I have no debt... I press to speak to someone to try and sort this out.. of course no one as yet has answered. I have seen another forum on this but all the posts seem to be from people that have actually got some debt that they are paying off. It is happening a few times a day, I'm worried there is some outstanding debt that is incorrect... They do give a number and i did ring BT to enquire where it was from, they couldn't help but did know of the company and said it was probably a con....

Anyone else getting these calls and will they stop...

Regards

Hi

CRS are a debt collector. This is there address

• Credit Resource Solutions Ltd
  • Rosemount House
  • Rosemount Estate
  • Huddersfield Road
  • Elland
  • West Yorkshire
  • HX5 0EE

They think they have the right person but the phone calls may stop. If they persist send them a letter from this link

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?609-Can-t-find-the-letter-you-want-Look-here

(section 4-last letter)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I had a valid debt with CRS. they were an absolute pain on the phone for about 6 weeks, despite me asking them to write to me if they thought I owed them money. Eventually they sent me one letter then it was passed onto a different DCA.

Obviously you want to get your number removed totally. Unfortunately, knowing these sort of people, they are more likely to phone you if they know you will answer. Most telecom suppliers have a number barring service - maybe this would be an option for you.