Moorcroft

ahhhh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4771 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And as you are unemployed again, if they came up with an agreement, offer them a token payment. If they took you to court the judge would make them accept it and would be unlikely to award judgement in their favour

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

this one is actually a loan.. .originally £6k taken out in sept 2007 (I think)... was made redundant early 2009 but was still paying until around aug of 2009 (so paid fully for 2 years) using redundancy money and family help occasionally... got a new job aug 09 (on 3rd of salary that I was originally on) and arranged payment plan with CAB office for all my debts... paid this plan ever since but after an accident at work and moving house am now unemployed again so can't afford this payment any more.

And as you are unemployed again, if they came up with an agreement, offer them a token payment. If they took you to court the judge would make them accept it and would be unlikely to award judgement in their favour

ok thanks for your help :)

ahhh - have similar thread with LTSB and Moorcroft - waiting for CCA reply coverng CC (still with LTSB) and loan (with MCrap). Hang in and don't worry. Just follow dice given. Will post anything tht might help you

Intend

ahhh - have similar thread with LTSB and Moorcroft - waiting for CCA reply coverng CC (still with LTSB) and loan (with MCrap). Hang in and don't worry. Just follow dice given. Will post anything tht might help you

Intend

thanks.. and good luck with yours :)

one more thing... I sent the letter on the 13th... would that make feb 2nd the final day for them to respond by (12 +2 working days?)

Yes I think thats right. Don't worry about them, even if they come up with it, there is sod all they can do if you have no job and offer them a token payment

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

• 2 months later...

Hi i have a debt with moorcroft of £78.89 fromThree company there aint any proof of this so i have sent them a letter requesting a CCA from them. And asking them for a copy of there complaints procedure. Before the letter from moorcroft i received letter from another debt agency asking me for £50 so moorcroft has put the Interest up. Just wondering if they by law are aloud to put the interest up?. Also the phone calls have been non stop told them stop calling me and the lady has took my number off the system that was on the 10th call. x