welcome finance SAR recieved

fitz125
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4856 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello i have recieved my SARS from welcome today and i'm wondering what to to now?

I have 3, yes 3 active loans and 2 settled ones.

I recieved all the SARS this morning and clearly there has been copying and pasting going on :mad2:

It has taken me hours to sort everything out. I cannot believe the ammount of insurance i have been charged and the intrest thats going on it.

So in short i want to take it further, so do i go to one of those companies that do everything for you or do i try and do it myself??? Please help with this nightmare!!!!

Hi fitz

Heres a complete guide to claiming back PPI, remember to claim back the contratual interest on the PPI, confirm that it's been mis-sold, if it has been get all the ppi on a spreadsheet to work out your claim. Spreadsheets can be found in the library :-

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?559-Interest-Calculation-Spreadsheets. you need the advanced interest spreadsheet.

Hi thanks for your help. This is a real nightmare and i don't know where to start. I have even just found out as well as ppi on all my loans i have a £ 2000 brokers fee which they are adding interest on as well, Along with acceptance charges on my other ones which are also having interest added on.

Do you know if i can claim back all these fees also?

Re the brokers fees. We signed the paperwork at home for a secured loan and knew nothing about it or the ppi, apparently the brokers fee is 10% which is 2 grand and the ppi is nearly 4 grand. We thought we borrowed 20 grand but in fact it is nearly 26 grand they are saying we borrowed. Plus they have put the payments up without informing us. This is just a total nightmare and i wish i'd never heard of them .

Still going through all this paper work, Was just wondering if they should have sent me details of who the insurance is with?

Also can i claim back all the charges they have added to my accounts??

Re the broker fee, was this disclosed to you when you signed the agreement, i.e the full amount charged placed on the agreement. The reason I asked I was in a similar position regarding a hidden broker fees on an HP agreement. I think there is strict guidelines and 'a broker fee may be charged' is not good enough. Postggj is the one to ask he loves Un-Welcome and all their hidden fees.

JJ

Hi all Just seriously getting stuck into all of this, I've just noticed i have acceptance fees that have been charged and they are taking a monthly payment for the acceptance fee which is included in my monthly payment, Which inturn means they are actually charging me interest on the fees.

Am i allowed to claim the fees back as well as any interest incurred??

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to be a pain but i really don't have a clue what i'm doing.

Do i use the advanced speardsheet for banks to work out the ppi and intrest??

Also can i add the fees and intrest from the fees on the same sheet??

Many thanks