Natwest Commercial Loan, They want it back!!! going for home repo - help

andy262000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's been adjourned, although the judge was grumpy and unsettled me by shouting at us both, even the solicitor admitted he was not happy. I was advised to get legal advice on an all monies payable charge, the judge was certainly not happy with Natwest because he said where is the rest of the documentation to give me a reason to grant this!! to the solicitor and I took it as a hint from him when he said to me ' if you can come back with a good enough reason not to grant possession is that what you would want' I said yes but I have until the next available date to prepare a defense and witness statement.

Anyone think I have a chance?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update as to proceedings!

I took the Judges advice and got legal help, a recent request for information has provided us with two loan agreements which was not included in the original POC one is a CCA and the other is an unregulated agreement, both these was sent to me in 2010 when the bank gave me no option but to do as I'm told or they would start proceedings. Is there anything I could possibly look for in these agreements which I could use as a defence?

The solicitor has requested other information such as bank statements which I haven't received and amount of arrears if any? Shoosmiths have yet to provide this information, they have had two weeks but nothing as yet.

The last court date was used to get directions from the judge.

I'm being advised to make the bank an offer of repayment which I have tried to do myself for over a year but every proposal including lump sums has been refused, the other option is to claim I have not had proper legal advice as during the purchase the same solicitor worked for everyone resulting in a conflict of interest and I can honestly say I was never advised about any legalities or made aware of this all monies clause which was in the original agreement.

Would anyone advise me if taking the solicitors advise would be in my best interest or should I push some of my own, I've read so many stories about people being let down I feel like I'm in a dilemma although the solicitor has got us a month to get things in order.

In the meantime the bank are continuing to empty my account.

I would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Just an update as to proceedings!

I took the Judges advice and got legal help, a recent request for information has provided us with two loan agreements which was not included in the original POC one is a CCA and the other is an unregulated agreement, both these was sent to me in 2010 when the bank gave me no option but to do as I'm told or they would start proceedings. Is there anything I could possibly look for in these agreements which I could use as a defence?

The solicitor has requested other information such as bank statements which I haven't received and amount of arrears if any? Shoosmiths have yet to provide this information, they have had two weeks but nothing as yet.

The last court date was used to get directions from the judge.

I'm being advised to make the bank an offer of repayment which I have tried to do myself for over a year but every proposal including lump sums has been refused, the other option is to claim I have not had proper legal advice as during the purchase the same solicitor worked for everyone resulting in a conflict of interest and I can honestly say I was never advised about any legalities or made aware of this all monies clause which was in the original agreement.

Would anyone advise me if taking the solicitors advise would be in my best interest or should I push some of my own, I've read so many stories about people being let down I feel like I'm in a dilemma although the solicitor has got us a month to get things in order.

In the meantime the bank are continuing to empty my account.

I would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Are you able to scan and post up the agreements?

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

• dx100uk changed the title to Natwest Commercial Loan, They want it back!!! going for home repo - help