Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About liquidauctions

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Does anyone have a car that they no longer can afford to keep? I am looking to try get a lease assigned to myself . Please PM me with the details
  2. You have the upper hand when the debt is paid as banks do not have the right to process your data once the account has closed and the relationship has ended. When you open your account it states in the terms about the bank sharing information with a credit reference agency, You are basically allowing the bank to let them pass your account details to the CRA's and once the account is closed the document is terminated.
  3. congrats with your clean credit files. Mine is almost there
  4. I would suggest you come out of default. Pay what you can into all accounts and it will stop the default being registered. Plan the rest after
  5. If all else fails try the surlybonds method. Search CAG for it
  6. Have you submitted a Subject Access Request yet? If not then this is the first step.
  7. In short they dont have to prove anything regarding the debt. Creditors are in bed with the CRA's and when they provide them with new accounts it is done in a good faith as the creditor is bound to the usual leglislations to ensure they provide accurate data.
  8. It depends on your bank really. In my case they terminated the account but still havent defaulted me over a year after they closed the aco**** because of my "historic co-operation" says the bank
  9. Just before you apply, Alot of sub prime cards reject if you have had a default less than a year old. I would check your file first and then plan
  10. if your wife owes them £10k sell it back to HL for 15k with an agreement to stay quiet
  11. Ok so basically your not a self employed training consultant? If not then the finance is void simple as. You are more than welcome to send me a private message for some more guidance.
  12. Can they get your new address if you change your bank account? Yes, even if you make a new account. They use your credit file to track. Attachment of earnings? Maybe If your circumstances change in abt a year or so, make a full and final, wait a month and when it shows as paid on your credit file send an N244 which take it from me they will not bother contesting. CCJ will then be gone.
  13. If you can prove you sent it off in time then you can get it set aside. If you sent it late then set aside wont work.
  14. I think this may come under the revocing of double jepordy in 2005. If it does then they are within the law.
  • Create New...