Capquest again chasing payment on 'fake' SD 2008

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

could anyone please advise ,

i have an alleged debt owed to capquest ,

way back in feb 2008 i asked for a cca relating to the debt ,

a couple of months later they sent me an application form with none of the prescribed terms ,

i am well aware this is not a valid cca.

In jan 2009 they sent me a S.Demand by post which at the time i didnt have set aside for various reasons.

This morning i have received a letter asking me to contact them as i didnt reply to the stat demand 2 years ago ,

saying they are going to send a field agent to serve the demand personally ,

and i can avoid this by contacting them.

Can anyone advise on how to respond (if at all) ,

bearing in mind i still havent recieved the cca i asked for 3 years ago ,

many thanks

You could send them this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?436-Failure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale.

A 'field agent' eh! Do you live in the countryside with a few acres of land, my god they are extremely sad, deluding themselves so much that they term these eejitts as agents!! Pah...

I do believe that they will now have to re-issue the SD and go through the whole process again, but it sounds like they are using SD's as a debt collection tool, and not for the purpose they were intended, if they threatened you with an SD two years ago and failed to carry it out, chances are they are doing the same again, and they MUST be reported for this to the OFT via http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

Alternatively, you can ignore them, they are all hot air, I am surprised it has remained with the same fools for so long?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!