Received Court Papers From HFO. Is My Defence Okay?

witpig
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi! Yes and no, I received a reply to my email from the court stating that they had not received a reply to my defence therefore the case was stayed from Feb 1st. However that reply was from an individual within the customer services department and not an official response and as several other people have given me different answers over the phone I am being cautious.

I haven't received anything at all through the post and when I call I'm not given anything concrete over the phone - just a lot of "Well I see what you mean, it should be..."

I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! Yes and no, I received a reply to my email from the court stating that they had not received a reply to my defence therefore the case was stayed from Feb 1st. However that reply was from an individual within the customer services department and not an official response and as several other people have given me different answers over the phone I am being cautious.

I haven't received anything at all through the post and when I call I'm not given anything concrete over the phone - just a lot of "Well I see what you mean, it should be..."

I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

any further update?

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Short answer is my case was stayed on Feb 1st. I didn't know this for sure until just now when your question reminded me to ring the court. I was put through to someone who seemed to know exactly what they were talking about (finally) and she confirmed that the case is definitely stayed.

I have decided to let sleeping dogs lie and let it go unless/until HFO apply to get the stay lifted.

My thanks to you and to everyone else who helped. :-D

Short answer is my case was stayed on Feb 1st. I didn't know this for sure until just now when your question reminded me to ring the court. I was put through to someone who seemed to know exactly what they were talking about (finally) and she confirmed that the case is definitely stayed.

I have decided to let sleeping dogs lie and let it go unless/until HFO apply to get the stay lifted.

My thanks to you and to everyone else who helped. :-D

Up to now, they hav,nt applied to lift any of the stays, but you never know, if they come back you know where we are.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Anything doing, witpig?

Sorry, didn't get email notification you'd replied to the thread! Hfo didn't pursue the court case. They did send a letter a couple of months back saying they were thinking of re-starting litigation but I reckon it was just one of their standard threat letters. I noticed it was sent out exactly 6 months after their previous threat letter! If anyone's bumping this thread because they're in the same boat send me a message and I'll be happy to help

witpig, have you submitted a complaint to OFT yet? If not - do so and if you have update it! Currently all HFO related licenses are 'minded to revoke' so as much evidence as possible is needed!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

witpig, have you submitted a complaint to OFT yet? If not - do so and if you have update it! Currently all HFO related licenses are 'minded to revoke' so as much evidence as possible is needed!

Yep, drown the OFT with evidence :)