Welcome Finance : Does it mean its been paid??? - Welcome

weescotschick
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last week as some of you may recall I posted with regards to arrears with welcome finance. Anyway after id cancelled direct debit it still came off my bank and was recieved by welcome (at first they denied receiving it) so i contacted the bank (as it had taken me overdrawn over my overdraft) because as far as i was aware it had been cancelled and payment was supposed to be recalled and plus i'd already spoken to welcome with regards to clearing the arrears by this month. Anyway Welcome advised to ask the bank for an indemnity which i did and the direct debit shows on my bank statment todate as paid, then two days later a refund of the amount. The bank did this because my account went overdrawn. My question is although it shows on my account DD welcome finance, then days later a refund does it mean its not paid?

Its just I am due to pay £20 today and welcome havent called to request it???

Thanks

Also this was a reply i got from RBS the other day "After my investigation I have decided to uphold your complaint. I am very sorry that this situation has occured. I have now refunded your account with £269.85. This is for the Direct Debit payment to Welcome Financial Services Ltd that was paid in error on the above dated." does this mean they still paid it and paid in the refund??