Dads car finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4928 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The apr is really high I think. They took out the finance in december last year and its over 3 years so there is not a lot paid and its £220.00 per month.

I dont think he will be able to get a personal loan, my mum was rubbish with money and we have had lots of dca 's writing chasing money ( only find out about all this since she died)

Ah bless you midd, hang in there we are all ears and help is on ' Tap '

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Hi

We have received a letter from First Response saying that my dad can pay £15.00 per week instead of £51.00 per week until the end of Feb next year - that would be six months after the date of mum dying. it also says that after that if he cant afford the full amount it would be best for him to hand the car back and then arrange to pay the os balance.

And there is definatley no insurances on there - such as PPI etc.

Did they try and sell it and your parents refused it?

Also who arranged the finance for them - was it done through a broker - the dealer - or did they arrange it direct with the finance company themselves?

Hi Midd

Can you scan n post up the docc emmiting any ID, as people have in other threads, and we may be able to assist you further. however if yu are happy with their offer then No Probs.

Hi

Yes we have the original agreement still.

Hi dadofholly

Great minds think alike.

Also who arranged the finance for them - was it done through a broker - the dealer - or did they arrange it direct with the finance company themselves?

Hi

There is defo no insurance on it, they tried to sell it but parents refused. They arranged the finance themselves because they had had finance with the company before.

I will go to dads at the weekend and get the agreement and i will post it up see what you think.

We have accepted the offer that they have sent until Feb but after that we are still going to be in the same situation because when the payments go back up he wont be able to afford them

Hi, now that depends on what you ' post up '

Mr W

I will go to dads at the weekend and get the agreement and i will post it up see what you think.

We have accepted the offer that they have sent until Feb but after that we are still going to be in the same situation because when the payments go back up he wont be able to afford them

Hi

There is defo no insurance on it, they tried to sell it but parents refused. They arranged the finance themselves because they had had finance with the company before.

Ok will await to see the agreement - there may be some twists and turns yet.