Default Day!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update

Wonga have asked me to email them with a suggested plan including payment dates and how I would like to pay (hmm not by card thats for sure)..

Just a quick question although it may sound daft..

I originall borrowed £260 and obviously with the interest on it came to £340ish.. My balance today is £406 so they have added the extra interest whilst I have been trying to set up a plan, im guessing I have no choice but to pay the extra interest too?

Cheers guys..

Cancelling your card won't stop Wonga from dipping into the account 'at will'.

You need to set up a new bank account and get your income (or benefits) paid into that asap.

Wonga are very agressive and their email states 'card collection will continue' which means their system will look at your bank account as often as they can manage and pinch whatever goes in there faster than it arrives!

Please please get the new bank account set up and DO NOT let Wonga have any of the new bank details.

I have three bank accounts, one my salary goes into and NOBODY knows this account no, one I pay trusted bills from and one I let untrustworthy sources have access to - this is the account I also use for Internet purchases.

Thanks all.. Yeah I was thinking just paying it for an easier time! Less hassle the better..

I have it all saved in an email folder.. So I will email them a plan back..

They sent me their bank details in the email so I will be paying into their account..

• 1 month later...

Hi guys - i am in the same sort of situation with paydayloans - and im going to bite the bullet and get them sorted this month! My only concern is the, phoning work - do they do this?? I dont want people at work knowing my situation!

Thanks in advance

well, start a new thread, lets be honest, they are quite obviously going to call you @ work. you owe them money and they are going to want to get paid. take my advice, start by writing a thread on here with a list of the lenders you have and what you owe each, we'll then be able to give more advice on what you should do...