style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my auntie was telling me that in england he would have had the option to rent out a scooter and charged very little through the jobcenter , hes looked for hired scooters but they wants £250 a week !!

I suspect the aunt was referring to one of the Wheels 2 Work charities. They offer mopeds to qualifying individuals at a low cost (typically, £30 per week) to help them back to work. The good news is there are three (possibly more) schemes operating in Wales, have a look at http://www.wheels2workassociation.org for more information.

I suspect that IS & CA will not qualify your nephew for any subsidised rental as he isn't currently registered as unemployed/looking for work.

If he has already completed the Compulsory Basic Training and holds a suitable license, saving up for a cheap, used moped may be an option.

Suggestion: Get him saving a regular amount with a local Credit Union, and he will be able to apply for a (relatively) low cost loan after a few months.

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic