Buddy Wanted For Help

Mitch30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I want to proceed and claim back any charges that i am due from the bank, but i know that if i do it myself i will only muck it up,as i want to do this right is there anyone that could help me through the whole process for a small fee???????????????????

Thanks

alison

Hi Alison,

I dont think you need pay anyone to help you my dear, we are all here to help each other, and if anyone here asks you for a fee please report them to one of the mods, name & shame. Start a thread in the bank section ( whichever bank you are going after )

Once you have recieved your refund them you can make a donation to this site if you want to.

Good Luck.

Brecken X

I agree with the above poster, dont pay a sole, this forum is free for everyone and if you can, and feel the forum has helped you, we ask you to donate.

If you have any problems, you can PM me, email me : [email protected] and i have skype etc.

If anyone approaches you offering to help you for a fee, please report it immediatly.

Thanks

Tom

Before you take any legal action, please read through the

FAQ's, then if you dont understand something, please ask for advice ;) .

If theres a thread in which you think I could help, please PM me using the Private Messaging facility in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Advice & opinions of tom3131, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you ha

I want to proceed and claim back any charges that i am due from the bank, but i know that if i do it myself i will only muck it up,as i want to do this right is there anyone that could help me through the whole process for a small fee???????????????????

Thanks

alison

Which bit do you need help with - where abouts are you in cliaming.

No fee neccassary - donation to the site is all that is required, if you feel you wish to share your money when you recieve it back then a donation to your favourite charity would make the feelgood factor in your successful claim complete.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Im at the begining of my claim as well. would you like to go through it together?

I love to pair up, I got a godd sense of what Im doing and have passed all the info over to loads of my mates etc etc.

Be nice to pair up?

PM me if you want.

Good Luck

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full