Lloyds/Black Horse/SCM and mFi credit agreements

The Mould
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4750 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello people

Do any of you posters out there have any on going disputes/Court claims relating to a credit agreement between you, Black Horse and mFi for any products/goods that you might of purchased under a finance deal arranged by mFi through Black Horse finance Ltd?

If you do, will you please post the details here.

Thank you in advance to any poster who has a story related to this subject whereby legal proceedings have commenced against you by Lloyds Solicitors SCM.

Kind Regards

The Mould

This type of agreement is known as a debtor/creditor/supplier credit agreement.

If any of you posters entered into a credit agreement with Black Horse finance Ltd and mFi in any mFi store in England or Wales in 2008 before mFi went into administration, I would really like to hear from you, especially if some or all of the goods were not delivered.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Edited by The Mould
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...

Hello underdog13

Thank you for your post.

I am not alarmed by your reply.

Please do not take this the wrong way UD13, if your Solicitor is frightened of SCM (or any firm for that matter) then you should change your legal representative.

I have already had many legal battles with SCM and SCM have backed down on each case that I have been involved with, SCM are not capable of handling a challenge, same as many of the Solicitors firms mentioned here on the CAG Site are not capable also of arguing their clients claim.

So I am really not in the slightest bit concerned of the way SCM conduct them selves.

Thank you any way underdog13.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Edited by The Mould
Spelling, of course!

That's really encouraging, Mould :) starting to think the same as you and that I have the wrong legal reps - funny how the no win no fee company want me to settle, which of course means I have to pay their fees!

Very best of luck to you, my friend!

• 9 months later...

Hi, I saw your message. I entered into a Credit Agreement between MFI and Blackhorse for Finance in January 2008. I have had many problems, including a mis-sold credit agreement.

I am currently corresponding with Blackhorse but they state they only have a single sheet of

paper regarding the agreement, I doubt this is true as I have now obtained quite a lot of helpful information from the Office of Fair Trading regarding the Consumer Credit Act and the Section 25 Test.

Please contact me

Jennfer L. Mills

If you do, will you please post the details here.

Thank you in advance to any poster who has a story related to this subject whereby legal proceedings have commenced against you by Lloyds Solicitors SCM.

Kind Regards

The Mould