daughter having major problems with her work as apprentiship

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi e1,my daughter is having major probelms at her work placement at a child care job as an apprentice.

her so called bosses are continualy making her cry with the nasty abuse she is recieving,they were supposed to have paid her on friday but as of tuesday all they are doing is giving her excuses and have not paid her...contacted her college and since about her waged and since then she has been told to get another placemant....if she gets bank charges for her unpaid bills can i charge them for these....she is being bullied and harrased...there are other people there who always gang up on her but no one else gets this abuse...she is so scared of us going down there and telling them a thing or too as she is afraid of losing her job,...she is only 18 and her 1st job,what efect this will have on her for the future only knows....she is not a trouble maker and is very helpful but this needs to be sorted out...please will someone give me advice as what to do....cheers e1 paul

Hello, sorry to hear about your daughter's problems. This happened recently on the forum and I'll post a link to that on your thread. We haven't heard the outcome yet, it's probably too early.

The disappointing thing is that in both cases, the college don't seem to have been very helpful.

The way to go on the missing money would probably be a letter headed Letter before Action to let them know you're serious. And yes, I would claim for bank charges; she wouldn't have paid them if her wages had been on time.

You could also have a look at the ACAS and directgov websites. ACAS have a confidential helpline you can ring.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum