Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Me too

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we dooooooo :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Sorry BB.........busy! :D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

If I muck out I'll have to tell ATOSsers that I can't move or walk more than a few steps without severe discomfort, which is actually true. But that will then cost the government another £80 million pounds (the current rate of appeals) to investigate.

Sickening isn't it? What a waste of money. :(

Mornng all :D

All very clean in here..........Hills have you been out wth the hoover?

Got Debt problems?

Morning Hills :D ..........just popped in to say goodnight! :D

Got Debt problems?

Just wiped my feet but didn't feel much (nerve and tissue damage) but it feels good to know I've done it :)

Gonna have a rant in a bit if you all don't mind...

Ah well....I'll stay up a bit longer then and watch a bit more of Clint Eastwood while waiting for the rant.

:behindsofa:

Not so much of a rant but an update on my health. Not to bore, but 'cos I know so many of my friends here like to know, and for that I'm very touched...

My tummy probs seem to be settling down, especially after the icky cold bug I got last week...

Lost another 10 lbs but can afford that 'cos I'm no 'ghost' lol...

As to Clint Eastwood, in his younger years I wouldn't kick him out of bed ;)

Anywhoooooooooooo, I'm starting to be able to eat a bit better because the pain is not so bad. The worst thing is Sunday lunch because i love it so much but it hurts, physically, to get it down...

Thank you ims21.

The support I've had from this forum has been incredible. (I joined in May 2007 after receiving help from an advisor for national debtline).

By November 2007 I was debt free.

Before I was so ill last year, I already met quite a few members of CAG in 2009, the following year, and this year. They have been so supportive, 'real' people who know how to have a good time, fun and genuinely care for others without question or judgement.

We are lucky to have a membership of over two hundred thousand, all of whom, have, in various ways, experienced, shared and helped other people with their issues.

This illustrates how much us 'little people' need CAG to help guide us through the maze :)

"Pay it Forward". (or whatever that movie is titled...lol...)

Hi BB

Glad to hear things are improving a little for you and hopefully it will get easier as the days go by.

I do read about other members so I kinow you've been through it.

My best wishes

ims

Sorry, I was composing a better response but forgot to not post the other one lol... I will get used to this modern techy stuff (I've been an 'online' journalist since 2004)...

Being an unemployed journalist in these times is like being a complete pariah. No hope of work no matter what you've done/accomplished/achieved in the past.

I make no excuses for my 'fellows' but I can't even get basic work such as editing, subbing etc... It drives me to distraction even reading articles on the paper's websites... Maybe it's a part of my AS, who knows? It certainly is a part of an editor's job...

It's hump night tonight!!! Doesn't seem that long ago since the last one! :D

Got Debt problems?

Morning all. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Winner !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Winner !!!

So I am!..........thanks MD :D

Got Debt problems?

Bit wet and windy here at Owly Loft too BB.

Got Debt problems?