Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not so fast 'termi......... I'm around alllllllllll night don't forget!! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes night owl, you really are an owl then after all, i like owls, they are fascinating, and i know someone whom keeps them, you might like to know whom that is that keeps them, you would be surprised, oh and last post. totiesquoties.:smile:

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

Not so fast toti!!

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Nope ims......... I am :D

Got Debt problems?

Great fun post this, now we are all obsessed, totiesquoties, oh and this is the last post:-)

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

No it isn't toti!............ this is! :D

Got Debt problems?

hi night owl, we are both wrong:-(

totiesquoties

Is this the last post, all gone quite suddenly,:wink:

totiesquoties

Nope toti ........ this is the last pinktastic large last post!!!!

Got Debt problems?

sorry babybear, this is now the L A S T :sad:P O S T:-(

totiesquoties

:behindsofa: is it safe to come out yet?

Got Debt problems?

No .. .

Be off with you. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ok UK .......... :D

Got Debt problems?

Funny how this BIG pussycat allows it to happen just for a short time. . .

Now be off with you or else. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

or, come on out night owl, it is alright, totiesquoties, oh and LAST POST:smile:

totiesquoties

Not tonight. . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Josephine..

totiesquoties

:wink:

WARNING TO ALL

Maybe later!.......

Got Debt problems?

:-D:-DLast post:

totiesquoties