Help With A Fine Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just a quick note to start i have read loads of threads and some of you people here do help alot.. i just want to say thanks in advance...

Ok i parked on a car park in salford which is managed by the popular excel parking services...

i had a ticket and displayed it in the window... i came back to the car and had a ticket.

i wrote them an email explaining that i thought it was unfair and REFUSE to pay. And a few weeks later i got a letter.

letter1p1fromxl.jpg

letter1p2fromxl.jpg

letter1p3fromxl.jpg

letter1p4fromxl.jpg

responseimage.jpg

i sent them the ticket and put these pics together to prove the point

mycaru.jpg

mycar2i.jpg

They Then Sent This (without returning MY ticket)

letter2p1fromxl.jpg

letter2p2fromxl.jpg

then i came back off holiday and had this....

xlcourtintentd.jpg

every thread says dont pay i just want reassurance

Thanks

Every thread is right.

Ignore them. It's a [problem].

I like your email calling them halfwits. Spot on.

Don't waste any more time though. You paid - end of. Would you expect Tesco to demand to see a receipt after buying a pint of milk and then trying to 'fine' you when you couldn't find it in your pocket?

You have done far more than is required, they are a private company after all not some legal authority. Do not get involved in sending any more letters.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

What you have is an unenforecable invoice and not a fine. Its just a [problem] so you are correct to ignore. What Excel have tried to do (as most PPCs do actually) is to make thier threatograms as official looking as possible- notice the NTO text-...why do they always use red?.. :roll: for example. Its utter nonsense and the photographic 'evidence' is just another part of the [problem]. Be prepared for another 3-4 threatograms from Excel's DCA and 'Solicitor' (man on the next desk ;)) they will disappear after that :D