Jim Riddles Claim

jim40031
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone have any ideas about what to do if they got my balance wrong on their defence ?

Also, does anyone have any ideas about them letting my account go overdrawn (as it states in their defense, when my account does not allow overdrafts ?

Jim

Hi Jim,

I posted on another thread about that argument of the Bank furthering you credit to pay a DD or SO etc which then causes you to go over your OD limit. My argument being, I never asked for them to give me credit to pay a Standing Order or DD and them saying it was a 'gesture of goodwill' is completely negated by the fact they then charge you 3 x £25 for this gesture of goodwill.

Rebel

vs Barclays Bank plc - £1670+interest @ 8% + Costs Concluded 24th June 06 - 5% donation sent

vs Bank of Scotland - £2226.42+interest @ 8% + Costs SETTLED IN FULL 6th Aug INCLUDING 8% pre court.

I was filling in my form from teh Courts yesterday, as teh bank is defending the case. Does anyone have any ideas as to what extras I should request that the bank to takes to court with them or even what I should say I am going to bring with me ?

• 3 weeks later...

I filed my allocation questionairre with my local court today, and eagerly await a court date from the judge.

I have asked for the bank to produce evidence of (a) A detailed breakdown of all charges and (b) details of its charging process.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks