style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I doubt any bailiff will dish on their clients. They will only end losing their contract, and bad press gets around the Local Government Association, JBW will only be shafting themselves.

JBW is known to have a flair for publicity with all their TV reality shows. One of my rental properties was featured in one such show, and the 'bankrupt' debtors were actors. There is no debtor owing £50,000 on credit cards having an immaculate house surrounded by manicured gardens, brand new fittings, designer clothes and a new car sitting on a brand new block-paved driveway.

I doubt any bailiff will dish on their clients. They will only end losing their contract, and bad press gets around the Local Government Association, JBW will only be shafting themselves.

JBW is known to have a flair for publicity with all their TV reality shows. One of my rental properties was featured in one such show, and the 'bankrupt' debtors were actors. There is no debtor owing £50,000 on credit cards having an immaculate house surrounded by manicured gardens, brand new fittings, designer clothes and a new car sitting on a brand new block-paved driveway.

Trust me they will. If you sue both as co defendants then the bailiff will have to explain who got the money in the end including fees . All down to the penny breakdown. The bailiff will also have to explain why they did not refund the money etc. I have seen this with my own eyes. not with jbw but another bailiff firm. I don't want to name names etc. As long as you have the paperwork to back up your claim.

So whats cooking today ?

Trust me they will. If you sue both as co defendants then the bailiff will have to explain who got the money in the end including fees ..

More fool the bailiffs then, no wonder JBW is up to its arms with court cases. Im amazed it manages to keep a clean credit rating which is imperative when it renews its license.