7K in charges over 6 yrs!!!!

KATEGB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone! so cool to find a place to air my grievances, empathise and get support and help!! You all rock!

So NAT WEST ...charges through the nose on my advantage gold account.

over 7000 through the last 6 years. wrote them the letter (thanx!) and recieved the fob off letter everyone seems to get. took heed of the fact that small claims court max is for 4 no more than 5000 and did the online money claim for 5000.

true to form they took their time and last minute acknowledged buying themselves 28 days.

time is passing and the 28 days ends around the 8th of september.

what happens then? do you think i will physically end up in court and if so then what? i have added up each charge thanks to excel spreadsheet and have all the statements as evidence...any advice as to what next?! thanks so much...and good luck to all of u waiting to get whats yours back!:oops:

Guest NATTIE

yep, how far back because not all charges were £12 only from June this year, it has changed over 6 years, Hope this isn't a stupid question

sheesh thats a LOT of charges over 6 years! You go girl, hope you get it sorted!

1 - 18 August 2006 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

2 - 29 Ausust 2006 - Statements dated October 2002 to July 2006 received. One single statement separately packaged dated August 2006 also received. No correspondence enclosed.

3 - 6 October 2006 - Statements prior to October 2002 to July 2000 received - thiscovers statute only

i know! its daylight robbery and for the most part they are getting away with it.

ive only just finished studying and so i start my new job in september but summer has been so tight and in july alone they did me for 750 in charges!!

thanx for the support!

Kate when the 28 days are up if they havent entered a defence you apply for judgement and win by default. but be prepared for them to enter a last min def, then just wait for the allocation questionaire. this link will help http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

if i have been of help please click the scales in the top right corner.

• Confused 1