lloyds and dwf (CO and Repo)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

took out buisiness loan lloyds should have got wife to sign agreement as well but they cocked up and didnt , house in joint names, took out ppi ,two years later buisiness failed told lloyds couldnt afford payments offered to pay half said they would get back to me ,next thing was got a letter of dwf telling me they were taking me to court they had my house valued and they sold my ppi ,i was not told of a court date ,next letter said they had been to court and they loan was now secured on my property and a charging order had been put on the house, phoned dwf women i spoke to was very nasty told here i could not pay 400 pounds a month but i would pay 200 a month she told me to put house up for sale or they would and they would sell it for as little as pos to get a quick sale , i have applied for a redetermiaton but dwf said they would oppose any thing i did and they would sell my house,i am at my witts end and i dont no who to turn to i have lived in my house for 20 years and i cant get legal aid because i have got to much equity in the house,the wife workes part time but i am on dissability as i need a new knee i have a little part time job which brings in 100 a week please please help

firstly

STOP talking to these fleecers on the phone

demand everything in writing only and put the phone down

have you got the actual court papers on the CCJ CO etc etc?

or is this just a case of fake threats.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i'm going to get this thread moved to the legal section

you'll get better help and more viewers there with the correct info.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Steve,

I've moved this thread to the right forum for you.

Tx dx :)

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

took out buisiness loan lloyds should have got wife to sign agreement as well but they cocked up and didnt , house in joint names, took out ppi ,two years later buisiness failed told lloyds couldnt afford payments offered to pay half said they would get back to me ,next thing was got a letter of dwf telling me they were taking me to court they had my house valued and they sold my ppi ,i was not told of a court date ,next letter said they had been to court and they loan was now secured on my property and a charging order had been put on the house, phoned dwf women i spoke to was very nasty told here i could not pay 400 pounds a month but i would pay 200 a month she told me to put house up for sale or they would and they would sell it for as little as pos to get a quick sale , i have applied for a redetermiaton but dwf said they would oppose any thing i did and they would sell my house,i am at my witts end and i dont no who to turn to i have lived in my house for 20 years and i cant get legal aid because i have got to much equity in the house,the wife workes part time but i am on dissability as i need a new knee i have a little part time job which brings in 100 a week please please help

If you were not served with the claim forms then you need to set aside the judgment.

Look here...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/220589-help-n244-form-set.html

yea i thought that when i saw it.

this poor bugger been well stitched up.

i'd suspect there will be compensation involved too.

and i bet 99% off this money is lining some fleccers pocket and nowt to do with any firm.

something smells BIG here.

dx

and they

i've formatted the org msg to make it easier to digest:

took out buisiness loan -lloyds should have got wife to sign agreement as well but they cocked up and didnt ,

house in joint names,

took out ppi ,

two years later buisiness failed

told lloyds couldnt afford payments - offered to pay half said they would get back to me ,

next thing was got a letter of dwf

telling me they were taking me to court

they had my house valued

and they sold my ppi ,

i was not told of a court date ,

next letter said they had been to court and the loan was now secured on my property and a charging order had been put on the house,

phoned dwf

women i spoke to was very nasty - told her i could not pay 400 pounds a month but i would pay 200 a month

she told me to put house up for sale or they would and they would sell it for as little as pos to get a quick sale ,

i have applied for a redetermiaton - but dwf said they would oppose any thing i did and they would sell my house,

i am at my witts end and i dont no who to turn to i have lived in my house for 20 years and i cant get legal aid because i have got to much equity in the house,

the wife workes part time - i am on dissability as i need a new knee

i have a little part time job which brings in 100 a week

please please help

• Haha 1

and they

dx100 and donkeyb yes i have all the paperwork wife never throws anything away,sorry not replyed earlier been away for weekend try and forget troubles, didnt work though ,thanks for taking a intrest in this one

steve