yes car credit / Go debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys im starting to worry about this stat demand now the date on it is 26/5/10 so gives me 6 more days to get it set aside really need help as in what do i do i not had any replys from anyone lately i know you all must be busy can someone let me know what and how to get it set aside thanks

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem happy to help....we are hoping judge says i agree with you and here is your money for the time and inconvenience godebt has put you through...its in the bag honest!!! sometimes a couple of weeks..before courts get themselves in gear

nope....godebt 18 for nil so far....yep post maybe one day these clowns at godebt will get the message....its about time of they were slapped over issuing these stat demands...didnt 1st crud get fined not so long ago for doing the same thing?|

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi guys sorry not been on for a while been very busy moved house and jobs not heard anything since i got the stat demand set aside and im hoping i dont either thanks for all your help on here debt4get if it wasnt for you i would be paying these bandits off forever do you think i should ring go debt to see whats happening or not to bother thanks again