HFC Bank -currys finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I got a TV out on finance from currys nearly 2 years ago and it is with HFC bank, I have offered to pay them £20 a week but they wont accept this, I have phoned several times as I want this in writing and now they are saying they wont accept it and they want £100 from my account straight away, although they know they have my old bank details and I refuse to give my new details as I know they will take the money out without informing me. I have sent a financial statement which was done through the CAB and a £20 cheque payment, if they dont accept this what more can I do?

hi xlettyx

has the buy it now/ interest free credit term finished if so, you will have to pay them plus interest which will set you back a packet ,

the one thing is, i know its a bit late but you could have set up a standing order every week /month as soon as you got the t.v

and by the time the buy it now/interest free term comes to a head you have paid for it

saves you all that hefty interest i know its no good now but it might come in handy for next time

this is how i do it ,

i always deal with currys/hsbc and never had a problem sha