welcome finance

clarkkent
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi can anyone help me as i am worried. i got a car on hp with welcome car finance in nov 2008. in sept or oct 2009 i stopped paying as i couldnt afford the 340 pound per month repayments and in nov 2009 i posted keys and log book in envelope through thier office door by hand. it took them 2 months to get car and someone did cum round to try to sort out a payment plan but as im out of work i saw no point in talking to them and my wife told them i didnt live there any more as these people dont live in the real world.they then hand delivered a letter to my mums because that was the only other address they had for me which i thought was out of order as this now worries my mum. then on the 5/5/10 i got a default notice letter dated 2/5/10 saying i had 14 days to clear my arrears or contact them for proposals for settlement or it may result in legal proceedings and they may apply through the courts for an attachment of earnings order to be made.i am unemployed so can they do this.plz help as i am really worried.

Hi Clarkkent,

I think perhaps you should start by sending a letter requesting a copy of your

credit agreement to check its validity.You can also tell them that the debt is disputed and collection procedures should stop.Use the template letters on this site.Don't telephone them and insist that they do not make visits to any of the addresses they have for you deal by post only.

I had similar trouble with this lot a few years back and they rewrote my CCA with lower payments,when I was ill and could not pay a DCA was involved and I sent them the template letter, when CCA arrived It showed I had signed it they had not. Outcome in court the were told that no contract existed.

Hello and Welcome, clarkkent.

I'll move this thread to the Welcome Finance Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Clarkkent,

I think perhaps you should start by sending a letter requesting a copy of your

credit agreement to check its validity.You can also tell them that the debt is disputed and collection procedures should stop.Use the template letters on this site.Don't telephone them and insist that they do not make visits to any of the addresses they have for you deal by post only.

I had similar trouble with this lot a few years back and they rewrote my CCA with lower payments,when I was ill and could not pay a DCA was involved and I sent them the template letter, when CCA arrived It showed I had signed it they had not. Outcome in court the were told that no contract existed.

I have also got my original agreement which i have signed but they have not. Mine was signed for in there office i have not had a problem so far with my car account but i am just wondering could they enfore my hp if they havent actually signed the agreement

hi postggj i cant find my agreement i must have chucked wen i was cleasring stuff but i have default notice u can see. shall i post that on here. please give me a day or so as i havnt got scanner or printer.soz.