*** Let's Start Fighting Back - With 1 Penny Cheques ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, not my fault if you can't be bothered to read things properly and then jump to your own conclusion even though it's laid out for you to see.

Reverse psychology won't work on me.... sorry ;)

I have read it and you kindly confirmed what you were trying to do in earlier posts...

Therefore by your own confirmation of what you're trying to do, you've actually shown quite clearly that you don't know what you're doing at all, but know what you'd like to happen.... which is not the same.

You haven't had any success within the DCA/financial industry but believe that this ridiculous course of action will bring it you.

Maybe it's you who needs to re-read the thread... ;)

We are being a little unfair here, Homer did get rid of the book company by paying some money for a book he neither ordered or wanted so it does work.

Thinking of it though maybe you should have sent the book back recorded delivery without postage, just a thought;)

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

We are being a little unfair here, Homer did get rid of the book company by paying some money for a book he neither ordered or wanted so it does work.

Thinking of it though maybe you should have sent the book back recorded delivery without postage, just a thought;)

It probably did work..... but so does returning the book to sender without paying a penny, which I have done twice. Once by requesting a pre-paid label and once by squeezing it (unopened) into a post box marked "returned to sender".

Didn't cost a thing.... ;)

Homer, I gotta say, fair play dude ;) i like the cut of your jib (as they say) and i am really rooting for ya! i read all this thread and even found myself gettin anoyed at some of the ppl on here givin u grief over wot your doing, especialy those who didnt even bother readin the rest of the thread b4 offering u advise which u were already aware of (how annoyin r some ppl?)

like lots of others on cag i have been screwed over by dcas so any form of payback that hits them where it hurts most (in the pocket) is more than allright in my book!!!

keep up the good work :D i really hope this experiment works! watch all those of such little faith big u up then Homer ;)

• Haha 1

Thank you !

Seriously, I thought it was just me for a moment. I even went back and edited the first post to make things more clear.

I was tempted to start a new thread with a Q&A section in the first post to save people reading all the useless posts. (seeing as my edit of the first post still hasn't resolved all the questions). I don't mind questions and am happy to answer them but not the same ones over & over. It's like a child in the back seat 'Are we there yet?'

Anyway, I'm up far too early for me so I'm gonna have to get a cuppa inside me before my I decide my next move.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks