natwest Bank and RSM Tenon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there. That is Capquest's "heavy" letter, designed to make you think that it is "really serious" and make you "do something now". (And as an aside I would love to know how they validate employment details.) Please do try not to let it freak you out.

Do as you say. Refer them back to the bank, mentioning the payment offer you have already made.

• 2 weeks later...

So....

Following IainHL's advice I referred Capquest politely back to the bank and I have received two letters today, One from them that says....

"Thanks for your correspondence and respond as follows...

In order for us to progress further with your account all future payments and correspondence must be forwarded to us as we are dealing with this account"

Huh?

Also a letter from HL Legal solicitors.....

Basic threatenign letter that unless a satisfactory proposal for settlement is received proceedings may be issued against you etc etc.

Ignore them both?

Thank you Caggers!

• 2 months later...

I went to pick up the docs from the bank as per the arrangement with Natwest. When I got there they had ben sent back to head office. I got the teller to give me a comp slip stationg that they didnt have the data from SAR and I wrote to them a month ago saying that they had wasted my time and that I insisted they now send info to my house. NOT A REPLY AT ALL!! Meanwhile I have Capquest ignoring everything i send them telling them that i have made an offer of payment and been ignored. I also say that I am not prepared to do an I&E with them so they send me an I&E form. Now I get a letter from 'HH LEGAL Solicitors' who are obviously a dept of Capquest telling me that Scotcall will be doing a doorstep visit. Not sure what I need to do to get heard here!! I'm going to send these guys the usual refusal of doorstep visit but any advice on how to get this lot of people off my back?