MKRR!! Anybody know about these clowns

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know It Well

All Basic Was Done In Winchester

That Goes For The Green Jackets As Well As The Light Infentry

Junior Leaders Was Done In Sutton Coldfield

Sorry To Push This

What Does The C Stand For In C Company

Cella Et Audax

push it all you want i am not rgj i do not know lol, i believe you guys were formed by the essex rifles and poss the devon and dorsets tho i could be wrong but anyway im sick of trying to prove a point i dont need to know, i shall leave you guys to it im off down the naafi, have fun, oh and as for the guy who thinks im in wellingbro , keep smoking it mate pmsl

There Are A Lot Of People On The Forum Who Are Ex Army

Cerber Knows Why I Asked For The First Three Didgits

And If You Are Still In The Army, The Number Of Didgits Is Of No Relevance For Security Puposes

oh and i guess sharp did his basic at vimy and got his challenger fixed on leyburn road did he lol seriously mate chill out, however i would look into that essex rifles thing, like i said i could be wrong but in the depths of my memory something is telling me im right ???

how about i tell you your army kit is issued from a g1198, we fill in work tickets before we drive a vehicle, our living gear comes from the accom store, med stores d med ludgershall, stores from donnington or bicester, sa80s are ****, and all squaddies go out on a thursday night !!!!!! pmsl !

tell you what guys i had a point of view that was different to yours, i stand by what i said but this is not going on all night, i do not need to prove myself to you or anyone else in fact i am suprised how long i have tried for, i am going to go now and enjoy myself and leave you bickering on here cos whatever i say is never good enough to get anything other than the third degree from you, its a shame but just cos i dont agree with you does not mean for a moment i have to prove myself to you all night, i wish you goodnight and no hard feelings but im bored of this game, for the final time goodnight.

The only issue I have with Minivan's comment is that he says 'if we were not stupid enough to get into debt'. His debts might be due to his own stupidity, but many people are in debt because of bereavement, illness, divorce and so on. Sweeping judgements are not helpful.

Still - Royal Engineers Minus Education :D

perhaps your right i should not have made such a sweeping statement, i am more mad at myself for allowing this to happen to me than anything, i was stupid, im sure a lot of other people were just as stupid as me hower i know others had probs out of there control , however the only point i ever tried to make is that mkrr were decent with me, and i seemed to be getting ripped apart for it, i contacted them back cos i wanted to clear up my own mess, they appreciated it and helped me and thats all i have tried to say, this is an open forum and i gave my point of view, AND AS FOR THAT GUY WHO KEEP TELLING ME I LIVE IN WELLINGBORO YOUR WRONG AND YOUR BORING ME WITH IT your entitled to your own points of view as i am to mine, i shall not be answering anymore questions on my background or my work life i need to prove nothing to you guys i took you all at your word as to who you are and it seems some of you could not offer that simple bit of respect back to me cos i was man enough to stand up with a different point of view !

With Reference This Thread

Its Very Rare For Me To Go Tooth And Nail With A New Cagger But I Made An Exception In This Case

Many People On The Forum Are Ex-army And The Questions I Asked Would Be Answered Double Time.

Minivan1980 Failed To Answer Not One Of My Questions Which Were No Way Sensative

I Have No Objections To People Who Work For A Dca Comming Onto The Forum As Long As They Are Open From The Start

If Indeed You Dont Work For A Dca Then I Appologise But Ive Seen It All Before,

A New Cagger SAYING HOW GOOD A DCA ARE Who Then Turn Out To Be Working For One

Its Very Hard To Disguise Your Self If Not Genuine And You Open Yourself Up To Suspicion

AND AS FOR THAT GUY WHO KEEP TELLING ME I LIVE IN WELLINGBORO YOUR WRONG AND YOUR BORING ME WITH IT

It's because your IP address says you are from there (where your broadband router says you are from - visit What Is My IP Address? Lookup IP, Hide IP, Change IP, Trace IP and more... to see what it is). You probably have a dynamic IP, so switch off your router (your broadband box) for a few minutes and then back on, and then revisit the above link.

You should find that your set of numbers (your IP address) changes to a different one in the country. With a dynamic IP, you can live in Kent and have an IP address in North Manchester, then when changed be in Plymouth - it simply chooses the first one available.

I must say the initial reference to MKRR as "Clowns" does not seem to be particularly well researched, I had welcome finance for a car, I lost my job and the debt was sold to MKRR who handled the debt in a very responsible and helpful manner, far better than welcome had ever done.

It is easy to jump on the backs of debt collection agencies and curse them, however if we were not stupid enough to get ourselves into debt in the first place companies like mkrr would not need to exist, I view it as it was me who borrowed the money so its me who will pay it back, MKRR have gone out of there way to help me through this and perhaps you guys need to look at your own failings before you judge, after all they would not be contacting you if you were paying back the money that you agreed to pay back when you borrowed it, YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACTS AND YOU SPENT THE MONEY !!!

;

Hi minivan,

With respect, its my personal view that MKRR are clowns as they have repeatedly ignored my dispute which now the FOS are dealing with..I refuse to pay what has already been paid for, does that make sense to you??

If you have had good dealings with MKRR the well done im pleased for you however not everybody has the same relationship with DCA'S as you have, so please dont take the stance you have or feel personally insulted by my comments.. The end of the day you have good dealings with them, I havent had good dealing with them and by the look of some of these threads on here a lot of people would agree with me.

As a former TA soldier myself I know what kind of s**t you can get in being in debt whist being in the armed forces..

What puzzles me is that you managed to get into the army whist being in debt, I myself was refused an S-Type due to the fact that I had some outstanding debt and my outgoings were more than the income the army would pay..

Never mind that thought.. I respect your opinion and id apreciate it if you would respect mine, lets agree to disagree shall we say.

Take care

The Army isn't at all sure how to deal with people in debt. Officially, it's a private matter, unless it impinges on operational efficiency or security. However, there are still various people at regimental level who don't seem to have heard, or who think they can do what they like in their own fiefdom.

The other day I looked at JSP400 on DII and discovered that it says (on the subject of disclosing data without consent) that a serviceperson's address may not be given out to a creditor, but "the matter may be referred to the debtor's Commanding Officer if that is the creditor's wish". It's unlikely that this would happen because the creditor would probably breach the DPA by doing it, but I know several Coy Cmds, UWOs and RSMs who'd revel in digging into soldiers' private business. On the other hand, I know more who would be keen to help and would probably cause the DCA more problems.

ive been dealing with a few threads now to do with mkrr and welcome

ive yet to see a credit file being updated with mkrr now being the creditor, after welcome have confirmed the debt being assigned to mkrr

the persons credit file still shows as welcome, not mkrr as the creditor

still digging on this lot

Im not to sure where my GF stands with this but as said before the HP was paid off via GAP insurance we had a letter saying this was so but she didnt keep the letter stating this, i mean whos was to know that 2yrs down the line she would be getting chased for it, however MKRR sent a loan statement and on it said DEBT WRITTEN OFF on the 05/03/10 but in the letter they sent with this they state that was the date they took over the debt? Could someone please advise as its a bit confusing.

Ive still gone ahead with the complaint to the FOS as the account was illegally sold to them as it was in dispute for months with The Lewis Group

send an SAR to the company who sent you the letter saying that debt was paid off they should have a copy of it. Even welcome finance keep the letters they send out which was great for me as I now have proof of closure as well as others.

my own point of view on MKRR is that the telephone staff seem to be helpful & the company have yet to cause me a problem (I say YET!!) lets see if they change when I send them a letter saying they have no right to pursue the debt as welcome issued me with a dodgy DN (unlawful rescission etc etc)

if you read this Postggj could you help me draught a letter as people seem to be ignoring my Welcome thread

thanks

Martyn

PS perhaps the OP of this thread can have it back now as minivan seems to have dissapeared (wonder why that is ?)