MKRR!! Anybody know about these clowns

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive been dealing with a few threads now to do with mkrr and welcome

ive yet to see a credit file being updated with mkrr now being the creditor, after welcome have confirmed the debt being assigned to mkrr

the persons credit file still shows as welcome, not mkrr as the creditor

still digging on this lot

ours still show welcome but have special instruction added stateing debt assigned, not being updated just an 8

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

They recently contacted me, their mistake. I have put together a video on Youtube but I can't post it here because I have'nt made enough posts. Send me a PM & I'll send you the link.

I need to get my veiws up before I contact them again.

Thanks

We left an address in 1992, in 1994 persons unknown ran up a lot of catalogue debt in my name at that address, in 2010 MKRR contacted me about it, two letters from me later and I've just received my third letter from them.

Clowns? Yes indeed. (And if I choose to hand deliver my third and final response in the matter they will be clowns with very sore bottoms).

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965

They contacted me recently demanding £388.77 owed to Home Shopping Direct, (Littlewoods). I had to point out to MKRR that I have never had an account with HSD or Littlewoods. They gave me an account number so I called HSD quoting the number MKRR gave me. HSD told me that no-one had made a payment since 2000 so they passed the debt onto MKRR. I then pointed out to HSD, & to MKRR later when I called them back that it is Statute Barred & they had no right to contact me even if the debt was mine. It turns out that they do not have any paperwork at all, they don't even have a first name, no signatures, nothing. HSD passed the information on " by electronic means "? I have demanded an apology & an official "this account is closed" letter from both parties, but to date nothing has arrived.

this gives me hope, as it would seem that they are no better than Welcome when it comes to the basics of running a business. If they should ever decide to contact me or threaten legal action I shall point them to the dodgy DN welcome sent me which renders the debt irretrievable. Thanks to the boys and girls at welcome my "debt" to them is only the arrears which is about £200 I won't give them that either as the PPI they slapped on was well over a couple of thousand plus their happy christmas telephone call charges, and I just stepped on a spider charge!! all come to well over £200

The only downside for me is that the default sits on my credit file for 6 years which may give me trouble finding a place to live. If anyone has any tips on renting a flat when you have no job, no savings and a poor credit history, also no guarantor!! please let me know :)

• 1 month later...

I had a phone call on my landline (ex directory, number only in use in last 3 years, use my mobile for 'delicate' calls as I can ignore it if I have company...)

MKRR have sent a couple of vague, generic letters stating I owe £95 RE a 'home shopping' debt, and also left texts on my mobile of a 'please contact...' nature.

I answered the telephone this morning, and immediately asked who, what, when, and where, BEFORE confirming the 'security details' they requested.

Littlewoods/Janet Frazer, £undisclosed, 1997, previous address.

I stated I did not aknowledge the debt, but was still asked to confirm the first line of my address, and postcode- which they had anyway because they have sent letters.

The girl then stated "But it's in your name"

I replied that I did not recollect EVER having bought anything from a catalogue, and asked her to clarify the date...1997. I asked why any legitimate company owed money by an individual would do nothing for 14 years, and then make contact out of the blue, as the debt would surely be statute barred.

The girl said that the debt could still be collected, that they could arrange a doorstep collection agent to demand the full balance (demand away, matey) but that they could not take the debt to court.

Round and round we went, with me stating that the debt was not mine, and her saying "But it's in your name"

I got bored wasting their time/running up their phone bill and said that I would consider paying the debt if they could prove I was legally responsible for it. I further advised them that, until they provided documented proof that I owed the money, any further telephone calls would be treated as harrassment, and that if she threatened me with doorstep collections again, I would take further action.

Just a bit perplexed as to how they found my house number...I do have some debts from a very bad patch 7 years ago, but they are not one of them... I really don't want to get back to the leaving the housephone on silent stage again...

• 1 year later...

Whoever they are they do not listen. I have been telephoned last week, twice, and three times today. The person they were wishing to talk to is not here yet despite informing them as such I am still being rung. Ofcom and FSA here I come.

2 year old thread but never mind, make the complaints and consider a claim for harassment.

mkrr etc, all part of Compello,

(anything coming out of Milton Keynes seems to be Compello.)

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 5 weeks later...

hi

does anyone know about mkrr or ravan recoveries, i had loan with barclaycard £10,000 despit requesting CCA several times they

never reply instead they had sold my debt to mkrr, please advie