Undettered,unrepentant,un detained Vance Miller?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All the details of this case is posted up, I need to know how to word my fight correctly without trying to seem like all I want is sympathy. I just want what's fair. My parents gave me the money to buy a

new kitchen so that it would be fit for purpose and nice to live in and use, and it's been a complete nightmare, how would you feel?

:dizzy: "Dizzie Diva" ;)

<<<<<<<<<<please tip my star if my support or advise was useful?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not my intentions to screw this company out of £3000. I have not been sent a new kitchen as ordered, I complained straight away, they have since ignored my requests to rectify the problems until I felt I had no other option but to take court action. On top of everything else it has been most upsetting for me and a traumatic experience. I have never had a company treat me so badly as this company has. Companies are supposed to be fair and keep the customer happy trying to resolve problems not cause further conflict.

Please read customer reviews on Vance Miller type his name into google plenty comes up in the search, I was on here last night Reading complaints from his customers.

I have purchased enough goods from various stores in my time to understand the problems and goods not being complete but never nothing like this and that is not an exageration! Poor quality you havnt seen anything until you see my kitchen and how it came. A showroom kitchen would have been a better standard as I have looked over wickes and B&Q!!!!!!!!

The fitter fitted my French Doors three years ago and did a fine job, he is a perfectionist taking his time and I was very pleased with the standard of his work. It is unfair to blame the fitter for a poor quality kitchen that is not fit for pupose.

The shelf fittings are flimsy and my shelf collapses so I have to be careful when lifting glasses off it.. This is what a shelf is designed for, to hold kitchen cuttlery and glasses, am I correct?

don't know. I think there is a guide somewhere. It is fairly self explanatory except for the draft directions bit. i don't think you need bother with these. the AQ is pretty much an admin thing. I'd suggest you tick yes to mediation and give it a go. You can't lose out, and courts tend to like it.

Nope. exchange of statements and disclosure comes a little later - the court will tell you when you need to do this by.

What are the draft directions with the AQ 149?

I'm going to study The Sale of Goods Act 1979 I want to state reasons I should have a refund according to the law.

The more I read on this conman fraudster the more determined I am to win this case, if I don't win the fact that I tried my best and put him through some inconvienience is good enough for me, it makes me feel a little more satisfaction rather than doing nothing.

I know of another customer of his through a friend local who too has been conned by this man so I believe customers should TAKE ACTION against this villan if they are unfortunate like myself in being conned. Do not tolerate this is my advise if your reading my thread.

I have read on the Internet of so so many unhappy customers of the famous Mr Vance Miller and I will put this to the Judge.

Edited by DizzieDiva2010

SECTION G: Can I request that the judge order the defendant to confirm his identity with a birth certificate, passport and utility bill.

I have telephone bills, recorded conversation and photographs to show at court do I put this down in this section?

Also I would like to take to court a sample of the door and cornice to show the difference in colour, again do I put this in this section?

The recordings were taken on my mobile.

SECTION G: Can I request that the judge order the defendant to confirm his identity with a birth certificate, passport and utility bill.

I have telephone bills, recorded conversation and photographs to show at court do I put this down in this section?

Also I would like to take to court a sample of the door and cornice to show the difference in colour, again do I put this in this section?

The recordings were taken on my mobile.

As i understand it the court has strict deadlines this is what the forum has taught me, the AQ had to be submitted by 2 November 2010 therefore i would have appreciated some assistance with it, never mind i did the best i could.

Yea I agree and I understand Kraken1 i'm finding it difficult because it's all new to me, he'l most probably get away with it his kind always do!!!

I really want to put up a good fight not just for me but for all the other customers he has fooled to, it's bang out of order and this man needs to get his just desserts. Please anybody on here assist me the best you can, mainly with wording things such as my witness statement as I'm aware they should be drafted a certain way.

The man and his salesman are frauds.

I have my ESA appeal tomorrow at the Tribrunal have alot going on and I'm really grateful for everybodies input.

Edited by DizzieDiva2010

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: Arrived at court and Lee Darby aka Mr Vance Miller did not turnt up, went into the court room straight away. The Judge granted the CCJ for £3000 to be paid within 14 days. I dont believe he has any intentions to pay this therefore i am transfering this CCJ to the high court of which i already have the forms and i will enforce it through their baliffs. This is just the beginning. He could appeal against the CCJ yet so lets wait.

Edited by DizzieDiva2010

• 4 weeks later...

41d039b8.jpg?t=1300717599

Above the CCJ, he has not paid the balance ordered.

I have form N293A to transfer this Judgement to the high court to enforce this CCJ, is this the correct form please anybody?

• 5 months later...

Hi,I purchased a kitchen from "kitchens uber" on 7/7/'11.It was delivered on 12/12/'11 & their fitters were to fit on 13/7/'11 but never showed! I had to search for a fitter to come that night as my old kitchen had been dumped.The fitter had great difficulty fitting the parts which were undamaged.-Burst units,damaged/missing doors,measurements all wrong!!!!I 'm now sitting with half of a kitchen -no doors or handles,wrong hinges,600m unit for 500ml space-no drawers -I could go on!!!! I've sent a rec delivery letter to Manchester but no-one was there.I called them yesterday & was given the Maple Mill address in Oldham so again a letter away.Trading standards don't hold much hope of me getting anywhere with this.Can anyone tell me what to do next or is this "man" unstoppable? I have been ill throughout this mess and live with a 75yr old mother & a disabled husband who has no hands & severe burns due to a house fire and is unable to help. Has anyone taken this guy to court & actually been refunded? Thanks:-x:-x:-x

Hi,I purchased a kitchen from "kitchens uber" on 7/7/'11.It was delivered on 12/12/'11 & their fitters were to fit on 13/7/'11 but never showed! I had to search for a fitter to come that night as my old kitchen had been dumped.The fitter had great difficulty fitting the parts which were undamaged.-Burst units,damaged/missing doors,measurements all wrong!!!!I 'm now sitting with half of a kitchen -no doors or handles,wrong hinges,600m unit for 500ml space-no drawers -I could go on!!!! I've sent a rec delivery letter to Manchester but no-one was there.I called them yesterday & was given the Maple Mill address in Oldham so again a letter away.Trading standards don't hold much hope of me getting anywhere with this.Can anyone tell me what to do next or is this "man" unstoppable? I have been ill throughout this mess and live with a 75yr old mother & a disabled husband who has no hands & severe burns due to a house fire and is unable to help. Has anyone taken this guy to court & actually been refunded? Thanks:-x:-x:-x

Sorry to hear that you too have been fooled by this man. I am in the process of getting the CCJ i was granted to show MR Vance Miller names on it and transferred to the Oldham County Court so that i can then get it transferred to the high court to get their baliffs into collect the debt. If you follow my thread from the beginning that should help you out a little with beginning court procceedings.