Welcome Finance - Hp - Ucan car ***WON***

Tedstyler
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

congrats on winning your case it makes me wonder whether i should ask the ombudsman if he'll look at my case again in ight of me having new evidence and proof that the creditor in question supplied false statements and documents to contest my origional complaint.

well done and thanks for posting the good news, so few people actually ever post the outcome of their cases it's nice to hear a happy ending.

well done tedstyler excellent result

and a big shout to wannabe for bringing this thread back to the forefront, i have followed with interest and wannabe has been a great source of help and information to my own case and deserves the the credits in previous posts

along with ted this is further proof welcome are not untouchable

well done all

essexboy

Congratulations to Ted and the support team. Nice to see the amateurs beating the so called pros. Absolutley delighted to see that wannabe was in there with the advice. Keep it up team and batter the bad boys. You give hope to those who can't afford legal support. Maybe those solicitors and barristers who want to be righteous should look at what Ted and Wannabe have achieved here. If you want back the winners then look at those who are winning without the benefit of loads of (our) money!