Welcome Finance - Hp - Ucan car ***WON***

Tedstyler
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, thanks. I'll phone them monday and see what they say.

I cant get that link you've posted to work and i'm just reading through that other thread you posted.

Welcome are nothing more than a bunch of bullies! You know yourself chasing them for answers is no more worthwhile than chasing your tail!

I know it's hard when you feel down on your luck, but it's time to stand up for yourself and stand up to them or they'll continue to bully you :mad:

Which link can't you get?

• 2 weeks later...

Also got this letter in the bumf of paperwork which we never recieved vefore and has been clearly printed straight from a pc and not photo copied.... not even a signature and different paper quality and all the rest.

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/tedstyle/scan0013.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/tedstyle/scan0014.jpg

Hey Wannabedebtfreesoon, i'm finally getting round to the paperwork for the fos as this has been my first day off in while. Should i quote the law when i fill in these forms that are relevant to the case? if so, how much should i quote?

well the fos didnt help much. I was told that welcome shouldnt have to let me know there itentions if i fail to keep up payments as it should all be made clear in the terms and conditions of the contract.

Anyhow, he's filled in a few details and said he'd send out the forms, which i should return with copies of all the paperwork i have and it'll get passed over to someone to deal with the case.

Also, could someone please explain to me how it is that the sellers commission is included in my loan and in turn i'm paying interest on?

Not something i would havent agreed if i'd known about it!!

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/tedstyle/scan0012.jpg

oooooo check that out for obvious commission payment!! sleep with that piece of paper it may come in handy lol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Ted, I need to go and collect my "luxurious" children from school. Will you be around later this evening?

'luxurious' indeed :lol: :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

well the fos didnt help much. I was told that welcome shouldnt have to let me know there itentions if i fail to keep up payments as it should all be made clear in the terms and conditions of the contract.

Anyhow, he's filled in a few details and said he'd send out the forms, which i should return with copies of all the paperwork i have and it'll get passed over to someone to deal with the case.

Useless as usual!! I think they're fed up of people complaining about Welcome! Welcome shouldn't have to let you know their intentions?? :mad: They're clearly taking the moral view again :mad: Don't worry, we will sort this one way or another. I'm just gonna have a peek at your agreement now.