The Naughty Step ;-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya gang

back with a new spanking

:eek: !!! is this a prescribed term for inclusion on the naughty step .......

gh

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely. It must not simply be referred to in attached T&C's.

Foolishgirl...

I had an Imac, an icy white vision of techie lovelyness. I was so proud of it..but kept sneaking back on to my old Windows PC to do my work. Then I installed Windows on the Mac, but it still wasn't the same..

Sold it to a macaholic and bought a new PC

I love macs and the idea of them, but just couldn't get along with them, sadly. For one thing, the mouse action always seemed laggy to me, compared to windows, despite everything I tried. I noticed this on the demo machines in the shop too.

Vince..keep going hon, you're nearly here..mind the cat

Angel...hope you're feeling better, seems to be the flu/gastro season. Bring on the sun!!!

Has anyone seen Lexis lately, I've created a special super naughty step just for her..it's a posh one with velvet cushions and a monogam...

Elsa xx

Edited by Undercover-Elsa

Foolishgirl...

I had an Imac, an icy white vision of techie lovelyness. I was so proud of it..but kept sneaking back on to my old Windows PC to do my work. Then I installed Windows on the Mac, but it still wasn't the same..

I love macs and the idea of them, but just couldn't get along with them, sadly.

Thanks for that Elsa, makes me feel so much better, I thought it was just me! And the fact that I used to program main frames for a living makes me feel even more incompetent with this minor miracle of modern technology. :mad:

My DD persuaded me to change to Mac as she absolutely adores hers & you're right, it does look wonderfully sexy. Unfortunately for me it fires blanks :D

Think I might find it a good home with someone who appreciates its dubious virtues...

Maybe if I left it on the naughty step someone would pick up - or would they just trip over it?

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Absolutely. It must not simply be referred to in attached T&C's.

Foolishgirl...

I love macs and the idea of them, but just couldn't get along with them, sadly. For one thing, the mouse action always seemed laggy to me, compared to windows, despite everything I tried. I noticed this on the demo machines in the shop too.

Vince..keep going hon, you're nearly here..mind the cat

Angel...hope you're feeling better, seems to be the flu/gastro season. Bring on the sun!!!

Has anyone seen Lexis lately, I've created a special super naughty step just for her..it's a posh one with velvet cushions and a monogam...

Elsa xx

Sorry Elsa, had to turn back, forgot the incontinence bag.

I will try another assault on the stairs later.

No sign of Lexis.

You're right Vint, I have got even posherer since last time wot I was on:D

dd - get off my monogrammed cushion!!!

I only got your pm today Elsa, and obviously I rushed straight over here to see why you'd all been so naughty, and found you're all even more mental than you used to be:D

Oh bl**dy hell, I've just noticed it's school run time and I have to go again:rolleyes:

Back later (well probably tomorrow now actually):)

ps - nice to see everyone again! xx

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Oh bl**dy hell, I've just noticed it's school run time and I have to go again:rolleyes:

Oh now you need 2 x naughty steps all to yourself - one for the bad language & one for being late!!

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

hello all again

crickey only away a couple of days and you lot have gassed for england, mind you im learning all about my lovely new toy my pc is awesome, cant believe its so fast, :lol:

im feeling heaps better thank you all, and hope the sun comes out soon though, need a top up the tan heheeheh

well all i can say if im put on that step i would like a bean bag since lexis got the velvet cushion, i can slouch with the rest of you, LMBO#:p

have a fun day off to bed now and no grabbing all the easter eggs before i get into town in the morning guys;)

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Oh now you need 2 x naughty steps all to yourself - one for the bad language & one for being late!!

And there was me thinking I needed two for my big bum:D

Angel, I'm really sorry but I need an egg today - I'll do my best not to take yours;)

Elsa - where the heck are you??? Honestly, you get invited to a thread and then the inviter sods off:rolleyes: Get off your rock and come down here!!

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Yawwwwwn, who said that??!!

Aaah there you are Lexis, I was going to put your cushion on Ebay.

Well I've been busy constructing a stannah stairlift to get Vince up on to the naughty step, and crocheting a special cushion for DD so she won't feel left out. Not to mention installing a very posh bar, just for you, you ungrateful hussy!!

:D

Yawwwwwn, who said that??!!

Aaah there you are Lexis, I was going to put your cushion on Ebay.

Well I've been busy constructing a stannah stairlift to get Vince up on to the naughty step, and crocheting a special cushion for DD so she won't feel left out. Not to mention installing a very posh bar, just for you, you ungrateful hussy!!

:D

hey Elsa what about my bean bag?:D get one of the 1.00 shop i aint fussy lol

have a fun weekend all, catch up tomorrow now

laters angel x:razz:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Angel, I have your beanbag, it's stuffed with duck down and it's purple suede. I took a guess on your favourite colour. am I near?

Well folks, I've spent Easter weekend cleaning up duckling poop.

Anyone done anything more interesting?

Elsa x

Yep, can't move!

Are you comfy on the step, Vint? Your tartan blanket all tucked in?

It's steamed fish in white gloopy sauce for lunch for you so make sure your choppers are glued in properly :D

Wonderfull Elsa, Just need to get my teeth off of Matron.