Accounts in Dispute..Beware

BEBOBEBO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seeo in the cases where Welcome have had secret commission that guys on here have managed to get their hands on the evidence - is this purely commisions for PPI or is it commissions for the loan itself?

seeo in the cases where Welcome have had secret commission that guys on here have managed to get their hands on the evidence - is this purely commisions for PPI or is it commissions for the loan itself?

I don't know about anyone else, but my commision was paid for the loan itself and the GAP policy, £600 on the loan/finance and £87.50 on the GAP.

I don't know about anyone else, but my commision was paid for the loan itself and the GAP policy, £600 on the loan/finance and £87.50 on the GAP.

the ones i have seen are the same way too

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

beyond

i dont know what you mean by gap, but the two commision sheets i have itemise commision paid for individual items incl loan + insurances

sorry i have not sent you the second one yet been away today at a boxing tournament, will e-mail tonight or tommorrow been a long day

essexboy

beyond

i dont know what you mean by gap, but the two commision sheets i have itemise commision paid for individual items incl loan + insurances

sorry i have not sent you the second one yet been away today at a boxing tournament, will e-mail tonight or tommorrow been a long day

essexboy

GAP is one of the insurances hun :) No rush not as if im on borrowed time anymore :) Hope tournament went well

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

hi beyond

sorry to hear

dont give up the fight, the only difference between welcome and dick turpin, was dick turpin were a mask and it was illegal and welcome are no different

essexboy

Thanks essexboy, they may have won the first fight but im not going down without starting a war ;)

You are so right!

understand, i was only asking in case you had an ongoing complaint with the fos, the reason i ask is i sent the fos after my complaint (2 years) a request for the creditors papers, guess what was in it "yes you guessed it" the commission sheet. Mmm:D and yes it has:rolleyes:

cab

Sorry Cab just a question. Is that what we have to do, request to FOS to be able to see the ****`s Paperwork they send to FOS ref. the dispute?

Do the **** have to request our paperwork from FOS or do they see this automatically?

Cheers, MARK

Sorry Cab just a question. Is that what we have to do, request to FOS to be able to see the ****`s Paperwork they send to FOS ref. the dispute?

Do the **** have to request our paperwork from FOS or do they see this automatically?

Cheers, MARK

hi marky

yes they see our paperwork automatically, but we have to ask.

just write a simple letter asking for all the paperwork the creditor has submitted, and they have to oblige.

cab

Brilliant!!! thanks Cab. Things have just started moving for us at FOS. So good I found that out. Would the Adjudicator at FOS have told us this?

Nearly time to resurrect my old thread, or start a new one.

Thought I`d let things calm down a little with beyond`s stuff, before I start making waves myself.

I hope you are getting the info you need here beyond? Seems like it to me. Remember the answer IS in the Bottom of The Glass SOMEWERE!!! ;)

Cheers, MARK

Brilliant!!! thanks Cab. Things have just started moving for us at FOS. So good I found that out. Would the Adjudicator at FOS have told us this?

Nearly time to resurrect my old thread, or start a new one.

Thought I`d let things calm down a little with beyond`s stuff, before I start making waves myself.

I hope you are getting the info you need here beyond? Seems like it to me. Remember the answer IS in the Bottom of The Glass SOMEWERE!!! ;)

Cheers, MARK

haha and a damn big glass at that ;)

get making those waves dont wait on my behalf ;)