black horse (is it a personal loan or is it a hp they dont seem to know

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, just to say still not heard from bh,,,,,,time is running out i think for them,,,,,what does concern me is the ruling of a judge that now says that the loan(bank)company can reconstruct a loan agreement(including singnatures) and prove that you have taken out this agreement,,,,not fair i think and has blown a lot of cases out of the water including lots fron cartel and credit card killers,,,not that we signed up with or dealt with them////

just thought i would update you pinky and dotty as you were good enougth to help me

bill

Where does it say a reconstructed agreement will be accepted as proof of a debt? As far as I am aware what the judge said in the McGuffick case was that a reconstrucion would fulfil a S77/78 request but you would still need the original to enforce the debt.

from waht i am told the lender may reconstruct the original agreement basied on the deatils they had at the time or to hand withthem now and do not need the original signature???? i may be wrong and if i am thats great, but i think you may find out that if they send you the reconstructed agreement the court are saying you are on the hook for it,,, another big uk goverment bail out of the (*ankers)

i am sorry if this reply is short(LONG), as it was quite long to start with but this system does not let you to come back to the page you have written on goes down///

i do understand what you say but if you read into this ruling you will see that the bank/lender have the right to reconstruct the agreement and hold the credit file in negitaive against you for ever until u settle this matter (so much about inicent until proved guilty...good british law)

we are faced with a poisition where lots of banking and loan compines staff and work people know they made lots of money from pleb`s like me and u in commisions.....these some of these loans were not executed or written up correctley but never the less NO GOVERMENT will own up to this and we are all stuck with this///

i am not sticking up for compnies like cartel or credit card(CCK) as that would not be my reason,,,,but there seems to be a big--BIG swing against all us plebs(liitle wage earners(skint people)))))..... and for all of us plebs who have paid lots of money to the likes of the these aformention companies i do think the MOJ should be paying these customes back in cash as the (moj) are the regulators that should have seen this comming....shame on them......sorry i will now get off my pullpit now but i think we all have been lead a merry dance and why should it be us the plebs who have to suck the mop over and over again...

Where does it say a reconstructed agreement will be accepted as proof of a debt? As far as I am aware what the judge said in the McGuffick case was that a reconstrucion would fulfil a S77/78 request but you would still need the original to enforce the debt.

Hi Bill,

I am with Pinky on this one.

If your daughter has still not heard anything, this may be an indication for you!

hi pinky and dotty,

i think i do undersatnd the position that the judge made and in reality he has sat on the fence again,,,,,,

by this judgement he has said that while a case waits to go to court the customer will still be marked down as missing a payment and therefore there credit file will be marked so and this will destroy the customes credit rating...

then when it goes to court and they can not come up with the correct papper work we still have not been told what will happen....

the judgement has just in real terms helped the banks to fend off our claims against thier bad practices just like the bank charge rulings...

it is such a shame that they can get away with it...

if you remeber my daughter also had a claim against the dealer has she had been sold ppi and other things,,,the update on this is we are still waiting to hear from them as they have 8 weeks to respond..

i thank you for your feedback

bill

• 1 month later...

hi guys,

though i would just let you know that we have recived payment for the ppi miss selling and also the gap insurance that was taken out at the time the car was purchased, so 1 down and 1 to go,,,,,black horse keep on sending threatening letters abou thloan as we have now stoped paying it completely, we have doen the subject to access and just got all docs back and are looking throug them now, but according to the letter they were posted 30 days ago????. will keep u informed...many thanks,,,bill

• 3 weeks later...

just thought i would tell u it looks like my daughter is going bankrupt and blackhorse are trying to take the car back although its in my name and i have paid her for it and i have owned it for 5years,,,any advice please