G24 Ltd Parking Charge - sports direct St Helens Still non-enforceable?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does the Notice state anywhere at all that after 28 days they may hold the registered keeper liable or does it mention the Protection of Freedoms Act anywhere?

If so, they needed to ensure that it arrived with you within 14 days (commencing with the day after the alleged contravention). Clearly they have failed to do so. (keep hold of the envelope as G24 have previously sent Notices with earlier dates on them in conflict with the postmark on the envelope)

Does the Notice state anywhere at all that after 28 days they may hold the registered keeper liable or does it mention the Protection of Freedoms Act anywhere?

If so, they needed to ensure that it arrived with you within 14 days (commencing with the day after the alleged contravention). Clearly they have failed to do so. (keep hold of the envelope as G24 have previously sent Notices with earlier dates on them in conflict with the postmark on the envelope)

thanks for this advice, the letter does actually say 23 as the date of the letter. As for registered keeper the car belongs to a company so g24 will not get to know who was driving, but i think that my boss may make me pay the fine rather that the company receive threating letters so i think my choices are i can either pay up or seek legal advice ASAP.

thanks for this advice, the letter does actually say 23 as the date of the letter. As for registered keeper the car belongs to a company so g24 will not get to know who was driving, but i think that my boss may make me pay the fine rather that the company receive threating letters so i think my choices are i can either pay up or seek legal advice ASAP.

What's the post mark say?

Alternatively - write to the Private Parking Company saying you were the driver. Then they cannot chase the Registered Keeper (boss). Say you believe the charge in unenforceable and a penalty and ask for a POPLA code.

Then make a hard appeal to POPLA.

• 6 months later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to G24 Ltd Parking Charge - sports direct St Helens Still non-enforceable?