my apex thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought it was about time i started a thread on this as im going to need help soon i guess.

Just sent my 12+2 days letter to apex today for failing to supply me with my credit agreement.

To be fair to them they have played ball so far(apart from one young snot who called me and knew nothing about apex writing to me, agreeing to suspend activity, and not contact me etc).

It was a 12 year old plus egg account, so the best of luck to them!!

I wait with baited breath for their reply.

Ive been paying £5 a month to apex for about a year or so now, since egg sold them the account.

What about before that? Once a debt is statute-barred then it can't become un-barred.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Aah, there's no mileage in the statute-barred route then!

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Have sent apex the second after 12+2 days of not receiving my ca letter and received a reply that they are pushing egg for the relevant documents.

I was wonder whats best to do from here when its reaches 30 days and i still have nothing ?

Do i inform the relavant authorities ?

What can i expect from them next ?

Same goes for my cabot thread, at the same stage.