Is this from Apex enforceable?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What you received back is more or less is recent Egg agreement, what i think is reconstrude agreement

They would need the original true copy of the agreement for any court action

you can challenge Apex for a true copy of the original agreement

have you still got a copy of the agreement when it was first taken out?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had the same pattern of letters, i got the scary bailiff one, ignored it then it went back to the ''please call us'' letter..

I am ignoring for the time being. I have a feeling they might realise theyve bought bad debts and go away

They would have to have your original agreemnt to take you to court so i wouldnt worry.

Got a new one today... red headed Debtor's Notice giving me 10 days or its Legal Action! Continue to ignore or make a small payment now?

I don't want a CCJ on my records so was thinking £10 is better than nothing. What do people think?

Got a new one today... red headed Debtor's Notice giving me 10 days or its Legal Action! Continue to ignore or make a small payment now?

I don't want a CCJ on my records so was thinking £10 is better than nothing. What do people think?

What makes you think youll get a CCJ ?. Apex may make all kinds of threats in their letters, but to get a CCJ they would actually have to start court action AND win, there is certainly no sign of them doing that at the moment.

Making token payments is unlikely to help.

Perhaps you should re-read tour letter, I doubt it actually says pay in 10 days or or we will start legal action, i bet theres a few 'mays' and 'ifs' in there ! :) If there deff isn't then you may well be entilted to request all sorts of info. under CPR rules.

Andy

Yep, I've had 2 of those really scary red letters!!!!! :rolleyes:

I've just ignored them...PT's case is a matter of days away now so we're not far away from knowing if Apex truly have a leg to stand on.

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

My account has been passed from capitol one to apex and I have £13000 o/s with them and i am paying £75 a month.just got a call and they want the debt paid in 5 years not 14 as it is. They are giving me a short time to get back to them with I & E again.I am paying them the max but they want more. It has taken 8 months to get the credit AGREEMENT and it would appear it is un enforceable. yet they are still chasing me.

Riverdoe

Tell them they are not entitled to an I&E form, only a judge is. YOu cannot and will not pay anymore so they can take you to court.. (they wont because you are paying and they wouldnt have a leg to stand on)

Or

Go down the route of account in dispute - and dont pay any more until they produce an enforceable cca. Thats what im doing