Central Ticketing - Birmingham - Another scam?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I've seen many posts on here regarding Central Ticketing, today I arrived home to find a notice for parking in a disabled spot on 27th December 2009 at Mersey Shopping Centre in Liverpool.

They would have half an argument however I live in Southampton and was on the Isle of Wight with my car between the 26th & 28th of December!!

I have the booking details/email which also logs my car registration as part of the booking for the car ferry.

I also have credit card receipts from purchases made at places on the IOW on those days!

There is also a mistake on the address of the alleged offence, they have it as L25 8QB when the shopping centre is located at L24 8QB.

I have tried calling them and was on hold for 20mins before giving up (I'm a little miffed I am wasting time on this full stop!) and then they close at 5pm.

I am inclined to ignore it and see if anything more comes through the post, I would also like to speak to someone at their office just to laugh and say "send me your proof".

Does anyone think I should go see the police just incase my plates have been cloned? (no speeding fines through the door yet!!).

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Edited by mikesims
Typo's!

There is also a mistake on the address of the alleged offence, they have it as L25 8QB when the shopping centre is located at L24 8QB.

What a surprise a PPC has made a mistake.:D

I have tried calling them and was on hold for 20mins before giving up (I'm a little miffed I am wasting time on this full stop!) and then they close at 5pm.

You are correct you are wasting time on this and money:eek:

I am inclined to ignore it and see if anything more comes through the post, I would also like to speak to someone at their office just to laugh and say "send me your proof".

Don't waste anymore of your time on this nonsense.

Does anyone think I should go see the police just incase my plates have been cloned? (no speeding fines through the door yet!!).

It will another 'mistake' by the PPC.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Muppets!!! Had the reg wrong on the hard copy of the ticket!!

My car ends with an "R" the car committing the offence ends with a "B"!! same colour and make funny enough though!:)

You are being unkind to muppets.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

The 0870 will cost something like 10p - 35p per minute.

From saynoto0870.com website:-

name = Central Ticketing

0870 number = 0870 1110061

landline = 0121 454 0006

Use the landline number and avoid them getting any kickback from the call cost :D

Hey everyone

Just had a ticket today so i've obviously been reading up on this. Thing is if im honest, i didn't even go in the store at all (got the patron abuse ticket). So would this mean that they would purse it in court? knowning that i was actually in the wrong? I dont want to pay it but if it did go to court, they could probably provide evidence of me not going anywere near the store and staying for about 4 hours!

Im a contractor working on a nearby building site, i live so close i would never normally drive, but had to on this occasion due to my tools and equipment. But having read up alot of threads on these guys what would stop me parking there everyday?

How can they "provide evidence" you didn't go in the store?

No matter, that's just one of a thousand reasons not to pay their scamvoice. Keep reading around on CAG and reassure yourself the world is not about to end because of this.