12+1 days up

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a debt with littlewoods which was passed on to lowell financial. I sent lowell a cca request about 16 days ago now. I read about getting a SAR request to see the charges on my account. Shall i do this now as the 12+1 days on the cca request is up? Also who do i sent a SAR request to littlewoods or lowells?

I had a debt with littlewoods which was passed on to lowell financial. I sent lowell a cca request about 16 days ago now. I read about getting a SAR request to see the charges on my account. Shall i do this now as the 12+1 days on the cca request is up? Also who do i sent a SAR request to littlewoods or lowells?

after 12+2 working days if you receive no agreement send this letter to Lowells

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/571-failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

The SAR would go to littlewoods with a fee of £10.00

Do the charges out weigh the outstanding balance?

How old is the account?

there was a cca that was sent to be but it contained no apr and missing prescribed terms

well if you never signed an agreement, Lowells are not likely to produce anything but a generic blank copy, which is all Littlewoods have 99% of the time, so would not be entitled to enforce in court.

so I would just send Lowells the account in dispute letter after the 12+2.

re-claiming the charges is not going to be of any benefit to you as they will only deduct them from the outstanding balance.

thanks, i hear that dcas buy debts for pnuts, is this true and at what sort of percentage do they buy them for?

I doubt Lowells will have bought it, it will just have been assigned to them for collection. Has any other DCA's tried to collect previouly?

It should be able to tell by the wording of Lowells letter if they have bought the debt. should say we have been sold or we have purchased, we are new owners,

If they refer to Littlewoods as their clients then they are just collecting on their behalf.

NEVER EVER ENTER INTO ANY CONVERSATION WITH THEM ON THE PHONE

I wouldn't lose any sleep over Lowells, they are idiots.

NEVER EVER SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE

If they ring you refuse to answer their security questions, tell them everything in writing and put the phone down.

NEVER COMFIRM OR DENY ANYTHING TO THEM.

Tell them nothing they are nothing, just like to think they are.

The have no legal powers whatsoever, they are full of hot air and idle threats.

Big bark, no teeth.

Edited by alfwithhair