Just about to start

wwhyte88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Joined today and have spent all afternoon reading, I will be writing a letter to Lloyds TSB immediatly and will keep you updated with the results, I have two accounts with this bank and it will probably take some time to check the costs incurred once I have the information, okay wish me luck

data protection letter posted 19.08.06

prelminary approach posted 24.09.06

Posted letter asking for information 0n my accounts last night they should receive it monday feeling really positive at the moment

Joined today and have spent all afternoon reading, I will be writing a letter to Lloyds TSB immediatly and will keep you updated with the results, I have two accounts with this bank and it will probably take some time to check the costs incurred once I have the information, okay wish me luck

hey, i am in exactly the same boat as you! 2 accounts with lloyds and just about to go into battle. Do you know where to address the letters to? because i've read evrything and thats the only thing I cant find out. The search database link confuses me... good luck, rob

Claiming £2042 from Lloyds!

Claiming £198 from Barclaycard!

I used 25 Gresham Street London, EC2v 7HN there appears to be other adresses one in Birmingham but others have used this one so I hope it is alright, It would appear that recorded delivery is the best I didnt do that because I hadn't read enough so I will rollow up and check that they have received it.

Didn't send letter to Lloyds recorded delivery:confused: so I have posted a letter to ask them to acknowledge my first letter they can't loose both of them:-| can they

I sent my original one to the London address and chased it via email. They hadn't received it and advised me to send another letter to the Birmingham address which is the one that is dealing with statement request. I didn't send mine recorded either but I'm going to chase it this week with an email.

Data Protection Act request sent 03/08/06

Statements received 08/09/06

Prelim letter sent 12/10/06

Letter before action 27/01/07

no rreply yet but the 40 days is running so why worry off to Dorset for the Steam fair next week Lloyds bank can't touch me there--- all cash!

Hi

Bit worried about the process of claiming bank charges from HSBC as I not only have an orverdraft facitlity with them, which I am using to the full, but I also have my mortgage and a credit card with them. Will they be difficult about all these accounts do you think? :-|

• 2 weeks later...

Back from Holiday received a phone call from my Bank Manager as she had been sent my letter asking for acknowledgment of my Data Protection Act letter. She asked my advice? I suggested that she contact Gresham Street.

This morning I received a letter from Colmore Row saying they where looking in to my complaint and would have an answer within two weeks. I have replied advising them that as yet I had not complained but I had sent a letter asking for disclosure of information under the Data protectio Act and that the 40 days was now down to 20.

Back from Holiday received a phone call from my Bank Manager as she had been sent my letter asking for acknowledgment of my Data Protection Act letter. She asked my advice? I suggested that she contact Gresham Street.

lol!:D

you know more than the bank manager!

• 2 weeks later...

Received paperwork from Bank Friday it looks complete at first glanc I will go through it on sunday and work out all the costs and hopefully get my first letter of.

IT HAS TAKEN ME NEARLY THREE HOURS TO GET THE INFORMATION TOGETHER

TOTAL ON BOTH ACCOUNTS FOR LAST SIX YEARS IS £3697.50 + INTEREST OF £869.03 IS £4566.53p I WILL DOUBLE CHECK MY FIGURES AND THEN DO SOME READING UP ON FIRST LETTERS AND HOPEFULLY GET ONE OF TO THE BANK TODAY

Should my letter go to my local branch i understand?that I do not include the 8% interest but i am unable to compute the interest charged on these charges as i do not have the information for my account balance at the time they where made it was usually overdraft i do have the information on overdraft interest charged but i have received small ammounts of interest on my account over the years so I think I will just leave it at the figure of £3697.50p

You can send your letter to your local branch but they will forward it on to the relevant place, so it would be quicker to send it directly to this address:

Customer Service Recovery Centre

Lloyds TSB

125 Colmore Row

Birmingham

B3 3SF

A lot of people seem to leave out calculating the interest they paid on charges as they think it's more hassle than it's worth. If you think that it won't amount to much then it'll probably be better to leave it out.

Good luck. Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

I have today received a letter from Customer Service Recovery Centre - Andover saying that they have recieved my complaint and that it will take two more weeks for them to respond. This has taken them longer than the two weeks offered to them in the first letter to even respond do I continue and send my letter before action or do I give them more time I have had a lot more charges added over the last few days.