Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would put money on the fact he will still have a job because who in their right mind would want to replace him!!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Wannabe, congrats on either outcome, you deserve nothing less, i know i havent posted much on your thread but i have been keeping the eye out, when you have finished celebrating maybe you could take another read through my thread, and see if any of the bullets u used could be recycled for mine. any who.....Dont be running off on us and keep in touch, i know no matter what happens your new founded knowledge and experience will helk many caggers in the future.

Good luck not like you need it, and chin chin with the champers x

sounds like a good plan, and you deserve every penny that those bloodsuckers have to pay you.

However, I have to hope that you will continue to stick around please !

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

Thank you all for your kindness, rest assured I have no intention of going anywhere! I have got this far with the help of cag and I still owe a massive debt of gratitude so I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to ;-) I just meant I'll be sad to see the end of my thread, I've loved it! :-D

It's quite ironic anyway because, providing everything does go as planned, I'll be using the settlement money to fund my studies to become a lawyer. Now there's irony for you!! :-D

thats justice ! and a great idea !

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

thats justice ! and a great idea !

Well considering I know most of the CPR by heart now, I think I've got a good start lol!! :lol:

As you've probably gleaned from my thread, I'm a strong believer in fate. The way that things have happened for me has been very fateful. I still can't get over the fact that if I had submitted my application for Summary Judgement one day sooner I wouldn't be in such a strong position now! There was a judge sitting on the day I submitted but it was too late for it to be looked at so he ordered the directions for the Notice of Allocation instead. The very same directions that they are in breach of now and that I am able to bash them with :p If my SJ had gone in a day earlier, when I intended it to, there never would've been any allocation directions just a notice of hearing for Summary Judgement, how weird is that??! :D

As a little aside- my partner was tidying up today and he handed me a piece of paper he'd picked up off the floor saying "do you need this?" I looked at it and it was the Notes for Guidance for completing an N244, it must've fallen out of my file and gone under the sofa! Now there's a sign if ever I needed one ha ha!! :lol:

I have just seen the funniest thing ever!!! :lol:

Thanks to the new cag site upgrade when I click on my settings and scroll down to "Subscribed Forums" the words in blue stand out and say:

"Welcome Finance-Help with Wannabedebtfreesoon" ha ha ha!!! :lol:

P.S. Still waiting for the Postie ;-)

I have just seen the funniest thing ever!!! :lol:

Thanks to the new cag site upgrade when I click on my settings and scroll down to "Subscribed Forums" the words in blue stand out and say:

"Welcome Finance-Help with Wannabedebtfreesoon" ha ha ha!!! :lol:

P.S. Still waiting for the Postie ;-)

They certainly need help with you LOL

Are you off to court after posties arrival?

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

They certainly need help with you LOL

Are you off to court after posties arrival?

Trust my postie to be late today!! Maybe he's been and gone and just not bought me anything ;-)

Yep Court either today or tomorrow depending on how much I feel like including in my N244 :-)

is it just me or does this tickle anyone else?? :lol:

lmfao

Trust my postie to be late today!! Maybe he's been and gone and just not bought me anything ;-)

Yep Court either today or tomorrow depending on how much I feel like including in my N244 :-)

I say add the whole caboodle ;) no such thing as too many bullets in an assassination ;)

I suspect it will be tomorrow then lol!!

Tuesday is a lovely day to ensure a hanging from a great height LOL

I'm still not convinced that you dont have an insider at welcome ! X

I'm still not convinced that you dont have an insider at welcome ! X

I can absolutely guarantee following a 2am converssation regarding welcome and the bday pressie I received that wannabe absolutely has no insiders but if she could get in there wellll ill leave the rest to the imagination LOL not to mention the 2hr drive it took her to get to me to give me THE most relevant bday pressie.....mugs are AWESOME!!!

Edited by beyondhope
1 handed typing with teething baby is not cool lol

I can absolutely guarantee following a 2am converssation regarding welcome and the bday pressie I received that wannabe absolutely has no insiders but if she could get in there wellll ill leave the rest to the imagination LOL not to mention the 2hr drive it took her to get to me to give me THE most relevant bday pressie.....mugs are AWESOME!!!

2am?? I thought it was more like 3am! :lol:

Glad you like your pressie :-)

Good morning all, especially my guest :-p

Ok brief run down- I am relaxed, refreshed and ready to kick some ass!! :-D

The postie has brought me absolutely nowt today, it is now day 10 of the 7 day time limit. I think I might go for a trip out later, down to court to file my N244 to order disclosure or else ;-)

The postie has brought me absolutely nowt today, it is now day 10 of the 7 day time limit. I think I might go for a trip out later, down to court to file my N244 to order disclosure or else ;-)

That would be a great way to spend the afternoon, and I think you would get loads of job satisfaction from that too ! lol

What a lovely way to spend an afternoon :lol:

Hi wannabe

A case very simular to yours can i ask you to have a look in please.....

here logbook loans have reported my car stolen. help plz

Very Shocking.

Trooper68

Hello Trooper, of course I'd be glad to if I can.

Just gotta print off my N244 and nip it down the court then I'll be free. These lbl stories are becoming far too common, I think they need annihilating alongside welcome :evil:

I am most displeased :-( Went down to the court only to find that the day after the budget a nationwide court closure programme was announced, my local court is now closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays :-( This is outrageous, I suspect now the previous top quality service I have received from them will quickly diminish. I am most displeased :evil: