style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am Investing in a franchise from them

I'm not prying but if Joe Public has £xK to spend on a franchise can he buy it or does he need to have some knowledge of this business or have relevant qualifications/certificate?

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am Investing in a franchise from them

It looks to be an "interesting " business model and one in sadly a "growth market".

The only negative point that would spring to mind is concerning obtaining contracts from local authorities ( or is this not what is intended?).

Contracts for bailiff services from local authorities is a "cut throat" business in an unregulated business like bailiff companies.

Out of interest is there a rough figure that is charged for a franchise?

Local authority work is not included solely for the franchise but is available to all franchises, work included is as follows, process serving, commercial rent arears, trespasser evictions, investigation, debt recovery, vehicle reppossesion, tracing and other similar related jobs.

Franchises are £20,000

Local authority work is not included solely for the franchise but is available to all franchises, work included is as follows, process serving, commercial rent arears, trespasser evictions, investigation, debt recovery, vehicle reppossesion, tracing and other similar related jobs.

Franchises are £20,000

The person who started the business could make a FORTUNE. Best of luck to him.

With vehicle repossession does the "parent company" secure contracts or are you expected to tender for these yourself ?

Oh, twonames, you do cause me a quandary! You've voiced your opinions here from the other side of the fence, I think, reasonably and fairly under the circumstances. But how can I say what I'm about to without giving myself nightmares? Being burnt at the stake? Or hunted down?

Quietly, I guess.

Good luck for the future.

Rae.

Oh, twonames, you do cause me a quandary! You've voiced your opinions here from the other side of the fence, I think, reasonably and fairly under the circumstances. But how can I say what I'm about to without giving myself nightmares? Being burnt at the stake? Or hunted down?

Quietly, I guess.

Good luck for the future.

Rae.

Thanks Rae:)