DLC Threat to take my property

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK. I'm not going to get into a slanging match, as that would far detract from the purpose of this thread and the other thread on which we have communicated. I have placed my thoughts forwards and it is up to the OP what action they take.

For the record, I am a mature student. Perhaps you should not be so presumptuous regarding peoples age and/or life experience. that maybe so, but you said yourself you are a FIRST Year student!

I shall not respond further in this game of verbal tennis.

I shall respond as and when the OP needs any assistance.

Cheers.

UF

ok fair enough but you did say that my route was not the one to go down, & it works just fine for me!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

nuke em

You wouldn't happen to be a freeman on the land,by any chance? ;)

Moi ? Je Suis un SOVEREIGN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

it`s not as easy as that. the way i understand it, first of all IF they got a judgement against you in court, you would be ordered to make payments at a set amount, IF you then fail to maintain these, they can then apply for a charging order not before.

Some CCJ's will be granted as forthwith judgments which means that there is no instalment order granted. In theory a creditor would be able to make an application once the date for the full lump-sum payment has expired. In cases like this it is vital to apply for a redetermination of the original judgment. Many homeowners find it quite diffuclt to get a reasonable instalment order granted on a CCJ - especially if it would take a long time to clear the judgment debt.