Binatone 2210 dect phone advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure where to place this message in the topic threads, but this is as close a thread as I can find. :?

I am using a Binatone Fusion 2210 dect phone/answerphone, plugged into my new BT HomeHub V2.2, as a 2nd VOIP line, on a 05602 number.

The problem is I can't find any instructions on how to delete the stored Caller ID list, on the dect phone, as I haven't got the original manual anymore.

I know how to delete the messages from the answerphone part of the phone, but nowhere in the menu seems to be a facility for deleting the Caller ID lists- at the moment they're up to 36 different ones.

Anyone know how to go about this? Appreciate any advice, thanx,

By the way, the VOIP BT HomeHub line works far better than my normal landline- impressed by it, but hate the ultra high-pitched dialtone. :-x

Border Collie, Dumfries, Scotland.

Thanx Andrew,

Finally got a reply from "Binatone" in Australia (honestly!), who tell me that

"the Fusion 2210 dect phone unfortunately has no facility for deleting either the Caller ID list OR the last dialled calls- each only holds a maximum of 10 numbers and as this number is exceeded, the earliest number will drop off the list in question. However, as a gesture of goodwill, if you can call in person at our New South Wales offices in Lane Cove

NSW 2066, we can provide you with a newer "Icarus 2010" model, free of charge."

All I need now is around £3000 for the return trip to Aussie, so I can collect my new free phone (worth £28.95p)

Might not be posting for the following 3-4 weeks...... :p

Border Collie of Scotland