mranother v BCT HP Agreement-Court filed.

mranother
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4936 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I still have the car...in fact, it is currently at a garage having a couple of bits done to it.

The charges on this account are also huge - letters at £25 per pop, and the amounto defaults they have issed....jeeshhhh

Well I Spotted Loads Of Things Wrong

There Figure Just Do Not Add Up

Leave This With Me For A Few Days And Ill Put A Draft Defence Up Which We Can Add To As Needed

Remember

Acknowledge Claim By Recorded Delivery On The 12 March

Most Important

No Later

Hi all, I am just about to fill in the form with regards to the claim that BCT is making against.

Taking into consiedration the fact that I am going to be defending the claim, I assume (of the papers I have been sent), that I only need to fill in the actual acknowledgment part for now filling in my intentions, then fill in and submit the other appropriate part of the forms when I submit my defense??

Many thanks everyone.

MrA

Ok, so the form has now been sent to the CC by recorded mail.

So I now have 14 days to submit my defense against the dark realms lol.

Many thanks for everyones help so far. Postggj, how is the defense coming along, do you need any further info from me???

Thanks,

MrA

Edited by mranother

Have just been thinking - what are the likely outcomes when submitting a defense, hypothetically that is??

For example if the agreement really was that bad, and my defense submitted shows all of these issues...would there be a chance that BCT wouldn't even then continue to press the court case??

Thanks all,

MrA

Just a quick note for postggj, I understand that we have still got plenty of time to submit the defense, however, I am going to be away for a few days and prob will not have internet access - so before I go is there any further info that you require from me??

Can't help but feel a bit nervous about the whole thing now.

Many thanks for everything,

MrA

Edited by mranother

Hi all - now back in the realms of modern technology!!!

Ok, Postggj, is there anything you need me to post which will assist the defense - I understand you are extremely busy, but I would love to be able to go through this with you soon, so I can also get a good understanding of what is also being said.

Thanks everyone, and especially postggj for all their help so far.

MrA

you have left this very late to bump your thread

ill start on a defence today

can you please phone the court like yesterday and enquire the last date the defence needs to be submitted

give them your claim number

you realy should have bumped your thread before the weekend but

ill get cracking on it and post up a defence later so you dont get a ccj by default

can you post up the default notice not default sums

the actual default notice giving 14 days to rectify the default

Edited by postggj

Hi Postggj, my apologies if I have caused any problems.

I really appreciate everything you are doing.

I still am away until tomorrow, however I will get a family member to phone the court and find out the date. I am pretty sure though that it is this Friday the 26th March.

With regards to the default notice - I assume that you mean the last one issued with regards to rectifying the default sums - if so I will post this up in just a minute.

Many many thanks,

MrA

Edited by mranother

Ok, Many thanks!

Here is the last default notice i received. I'm not sure if this makes any difference, however, after receiving this last default notice, I then continued to receive further default sums etc - then obviously the final cancellation notice.

2.png

1.png

3.png