Equita And Their Slimey Little Scams

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

While standing in my kitchen and looking through the window, a small white van pulled up across the road. A woman got out, ran across the road and posted an envelope through my door. She then ran back to the van as fast as she could and was gone. Now the letter that was posted was one of their usual "Delivered by hand" ones with the usual "I have attended today with the intention of removing your goods and chattels blah blah blah" Now this was obviously one of their visits that they wish to charge me for. Why should I pay for this when she hasn't even bothered to knock and discuss the matter. Now you see how this **** bag outfit operate. Equita...you'll be getting no money from me. Not the council tax I owe or your charges for your bogus visits. I'm paying what I owe to the council direct. :mad:

you're learning!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

While standing in my kitchen and looking through the window, a small white van pulled up across the road. A woman got out, ran across the road and posted an envelope through my door. She then ran back to the van as fast as she could and was gone. Now the letter that was posted was one of their usual "Delivered by hand" ones with the usual "I have attended today with the intention of removing your goods and chattels blah blah blah" Now this was obviously one of their visits that they wish to charge me for. Why should I pay for this when she hasn't even bothered to knock and discuss the matter. Now you see how this **** bag outfit operate. Equita...you'll be getting no money from me. Not the council tax I owe or your charges for your bogus visits. I'm paying what I owe to the council direct. :mad:

What charges were applied to your account for this "visit"?

you're learning!

dx

No no, knew it all along...just witnessed it for the first time. A middle aged lady driven around by a little old man in a small white van delivering letters and charging for each one (or trying to :wink:) as they go. Rip off merchants!

What charges were applied to your account for this "visit"?

No charges are mentioned, just that they have visited my address with a van with the intention of removing goods. I won't be phoning them to find out :D

I guess they will try and charge for their small white van :rolleyes:

Can't believe I used to be frightened of these people.

It's not just equita either - Bristow & Sutor do it to.

*Just this minute* it happened to me - he got out of his vehicle, *quietly* put the letter through the box, for which I am to be charged £16, and left.

I should refuse to pay that, as he did not attend for the purpose of seizing my goods, he attended to deliver a note that he could charge me £16 for.

:eek:

{edit} - He also signed the notification of bailiff visit with an 'X' and put his full name as 'Jim'. Sheesh

Edited by Rubrick