Ramjet v NatWest \Shoosmiths Court action

ramjet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4793 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Pumpytums,

Interesting link and will read but yes it does show how nasty some are becoming.Recently I was getting constant calls on a sunday from ARC which i fealt like i was being harassed.I wouldn't mind but they seem to be very young people chewing gum or eating a sandwich which no real appreciation as to what you are going through to try to manage you debts.They have brought the debt and are after a quick settlement,cocky little S___s

As soon as i meantioned harassment they seemed to back of and then a letter turned up from a solicitor.

I do have equity in the house although we have a fairly large morgage the difference is about £230k so yes and i was asked that at court on a previous visit.

On your CRF what the hell was a friends house on it for ? did you live there for a while ?

Ramjet

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ram,

I meant are mutual friends the Claimant.

I had discussions with ARC are you sure they bought it? They may make out they have but when questioned they usually cave in?

Was the letter from Trevor Munn? He sells threatogram letters for under a £1 allegedly.

Pumpytums

O yeah, sorry bloody rush this morning,dumbo !

And yes letter was from clever Trevor.Arc accepted increased payment and the letter please disregard.Might send a letter and asked for my signed agreement.A fellow forum member is going to give me a good draft.

Cheers

Ramjet

Hi Ram,

I had exactly the same letters from AR$E and Mr M.

Out of interest did the Mr M letters have a SRA number on his letters? If not report him to the Solicitor regulation authority. He had old stationary when he contacted me last no SRA naughty, naughty.

One other thing Mr M doesn't do Civil Litigation according to the SRA site. Check the code on the envelope under the S the codes will match both ARC letter and MR M this is the franking code.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?234482-Legality-of-Solicitor-Threatograms&highlight=

Pumpytums

Hi Pumpytums,

Unfortunately the letter does have his SRA number,nothing would please me more than to report him.

Do you pay them anything at all,whats the state of play with your account.How far down the road are you ?

Ramjet